Reviews for The Birdbrain and the Bees
Guest chapter 1 . 18h
Oh my goodness I just don't have the words to tell you how funny and amazing your stories are! This is like the tenth time I've read this story and I just crack up every time! It's amazing and Merlin is just... Agh! (But in a good way!)
Just please keep writing, it's amazing!

They'd deserve it if Hunith actually tried the frying pan thing. Y'nno, just to make sure if it would even work. *whistles innocently* It's not like they're actually /in/ Camelot, so technically they can't arrest her for assault and Merlin would not be okay with them hurting his mom. Actually, most of them would not be okay with that, but Merlin most of all and if they already heard his admission then he can spell them all tied up into their cloaks or something so they can't move if their reflexes get the better of them.
Ha ha hirlarous!
Atanalo chapter 1 . 8/1
I'm not english, so sorry for mistakes, but I must review that fic.
I laughed so hard. Merlin is so much like Merlin! You did a great job. One of the most surprising and the funniest reveal-fics I've ever read. I found it in my language, somebody translated it. I'm very grateful. So... here I am, I wanted to read the original version. You're amazing ;)
Greetings from Poland.
Aaronna chapter 1 . 7/19
OH MY GOSH! This is hilarious!
Drag0nst0rm chapter 1 . 6/24
This currently holds the record of the funniest thing I've ever read on fanfiction.
Ma13 chapter 1 . 6/21
Are you going to add a second chapter to this one shot? It doesn't have to be a story or anything, but I'd love to know what happens... if you feel like adding something. So, consider it?
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 5/30
This is perfection and I adore it.
anthi35 chapter 1 . 5/29
fantastic best crack fic i've ever read
DwaejiTokki chapter 1 . 1/30
Ha! This is beautiful. Love it. Thanks so much for writing. :)
expand on this, please.
best. fic. ever.
SunnyStormCloud chapter 1 . 1/17
This is, quite possibly, the funniest thing I've ever read
Lilac Winters21 chapter 1 . 1/16
Hahahaha...This is awesome! Merlin's excuses have reached a new level of ridiculousness. Nice job with this; it's a great idea with an awesome execution!