Reviews for The Birdbrain and the Bees
kittenthewriter chapter 1 . 7/20
Absolutely amazing, the most hilarious story I ever read.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 7/3
I love Merlin's crazed attempts at lies here-not even sure which stage I like the most, though the fact that he's here to talk to Hunith because of sex rumors is hilarious.
mintlover360 chapter 1 . 6/7
This was the most brilliant thing ever. The character descriptions are so on point but down right hilarious. I greatly enjoy this story. I was laughing all the was through.
TellYouTomorrow chapter 1 . 5/30
I usually don't review stories, but I just have to say this one was hilarious, and I loved it. Definitely one of my favorites.
dmarie1184 chapter 1 . 5/28
This was hysterical. And the most creative reveal ever!
karameiwaku chapter 1 . 5/9
Funniest. Reveal. Ever.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 5/2
This was...ugh, I just love you. So flippin' fantastic, seriously. Totally going into my favorites for future readings :)
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 4/4
This is absolutely fantastic. Please do a sequel!
Kirsten chapter 1 . 3/26
xD This is hilarious! I think you're right - I don't think expansion could make this better. What a brilliantly written piece of fanfiction - your characterisation is superb too! :D
Vice Fandonna chapter 1 . 3/26
All of my family is looking at me like I'm crazy because I'm laughing so hysterically and I don't care cause this was brilliant.
Elise chapter 1 . 3/8
Oh, this is precious! Wonderful, brilliant and absolutely hilarious story that's fantastically well written. Thank you for making me laugh very hard througout this story.
Sewarea chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Oh bugger is right. I loved how this ended
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LUKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA THIS IS SO FANTASTIC. And then, of course, I just read that one line of ..."it's a sex thing" and I completely freaking LOST IT like I threw my phone across the room and laughed for a good five minutes. This is fantastic! Thank you SO MUCH for writing this! I love how much detail, humor, and actual lore you manage to fit into your stories. You are clearly very knowledgable and incredibly talented as a writer. I've read your Thor arcs and all of the "Quickening" ( awesome name choice by the way) and I just ADORE how the stories flow and the humor in all of them. And the extra detail and the alternate titles make me want to laugh and learn and give you the biggest hug ever. I know that you're probs super busy with grad school and life and whatnot, but seiouy thank you for your work. These are all so freaking FANTASTIC.

And I just can't resist a good scar story. I freakjng DEVOUR them. Again, thank you. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Oh my goodness I just don't have the words to tell you how funny and amazing your stories are! This is like the tenth time I've read this story and I just crack up every time! It's amazing and Merlin is just... Agh! (But in a good way!)
Just please keep writing, it's amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
*sniggering*

They'd deserve it if Hunith actually tried the frying pan thing. Y'nno, just to make sure if it would even work. *whistles innocently* It's not like they're actually /in/ Camelot, so technically they can't arrest her for assault and Merlin would not be okay with them hurting his mom. Actually, most of them would not be okay with that, but Merlin most of all and if they already heard his admission then he can spell them all tied up into their cloaks or something so they can't move if their reflexes get the better of them.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »