Reviews for The Birdbrain and the Bees
DwaejiTokki chapter 1 . 1/30
Ha! This is beautiful. Love it. Thanks so much for writing. :)
expand on this, please.
best. fic. ever.
SunnyStormCloud chapter 1 . 1/17
This is, quite possibly, the funniest thing I've ever read
Lilac Winters21 chapter 1 . 1/16
Hahahaha...This is awesome! Merlin's excuses have reached a new level of ridiculousness. Nice job with this; it's a great idea with an awesome execution!
liljanam chapter 1 . 1/3
The truly amazing thing of this story is that they all sound like lies that Merlin could come up with :)
Loved the story, a bit too much I think
carisa.bruderer chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Lol so funny! My side hurts! Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This. Was. Amazing!
Moni Hasnone chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I've read this so many times, its quite amazing. The best humor fic I've ever read!
mersan123 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Thank you. Will be wiping the tears from my eyes all night I believe. Just brilliant. I could almost picture poor Hunith listening to her sons tale, and yes I could see Merlin getting into such a pickle!
As for the knights, prince and Gwen all eavesdropping - wonderful. Lancelot tied and gagged to a tree - priceless.
Many thanks. Will keep this one as a favourite for when I need cheering up.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This is amazing! Please make a second part! :)
Aleja08 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
You are hilarious. Could you write a second chapter showing arthur and the gang listening in and their reactions?
WerewolvesAreReal chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oh, god. This was beautiful. Merlin is the worst liar ever. So much experience, no skill. His poor mother just despairs. And Hunith's comment about the frying pan is perfect; you can completely see where Merlin gets it from. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I absolutely, positively adore this fic! It had me smiling like a madman at my screen. You are a magnificent writer!
Aurra21 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh my. Need to breathe. Please write more! You are absolutely hilarious!