Reviews for The Birdbrain and the Bees
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Aw come on it just got good don't cut it off!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Only Merlin could weave such a tangled web of unbelievable excuses

The frying pan reference was fun
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Wow. This was a hilarious oneshot.
Does your profile picture come from Wheel of Time? Because it certainly looks like the Great Serpent ring that the Aes Sedai in The Wheel of Time wear. It is a serpent eating it's own tail that is a ring.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I nearly choked for laughing. Thank you for writing this. He should definitely have just blamed Morgana.
kittenthewriter chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Absolutely amazing, the most hilarious story I ever read.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
I love Merlin's crazed attempts at lies here-not even sure which stage I like the most, though the fact that he's here to talk to Hunith because of sex rumors is hilarious.
mintlover360 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
This was the most brilliant thing ever. The character descriptions are so on point but down right hilarious. I greatly enjoy this story. I was laughing all the was through.
TellYouTomorrow chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I usually don't review stories, but I just have to say this one was hilarious, and I loved it. Definitely one of my favorites.
dmarie1184 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
This was hysterical. And the most creative reveal ever!
karameiwaku chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Funniest. Reveal. Ever.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
This was...ugh, I just love you. So flippin' fantastic, seriously. Totally going into my favorites for future readings :)
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
This is absolutely fantastic. Please do a sequel!
Kirsten chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
xD This is hilarious! I think you're right - I don't think expansion could make this better. What a brilliantly written piece of fanfiction - your characterisation is superb too! :D
Vice Fandonna chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
All of my family is looking at me like I'm crazy because I'm laughing so hysterically and I don't care cause this was brilliant.
Elise chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Oh, this is precious! Wonderful, brilliant and absolutely hilarious story that's fantastically well written. Thank you for making me laugh very hard througout this story.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »