Reviews for The Birdbrain and the Bees
ForeverTheValentine chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I was cackling. I was legit cackling. I loved this. Every. Last. Bit. And it's completely believable that Merlin just rambles through all the stories like that without getting to the end of something before he throws in something else to give poor Hunith a heart attack and then tells her "oh but it was*okay*".

Bless you for this gem
CastleScribe chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
This is amazing! I love your characterisations of Merlin and Hunith (Hunith especially - the line about the frying pan was great) and the way Merlin recounted his story was fantastic. It would have been easy to fall into the trap of boring blocks of dialogue, but you managed to write something that was not only really witty and engaging, but also something with depth (even though it's a fairly short one-shot) thanks to the hints of events outside the fic's range.
You put a smile on my face the whole time I was reading this, so thank you!
BackupPlan3 chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Hey! Long time fan here! Like, years ago I wrote this fic on a scrape of paper and just found it fan. I'm glad I found it again, because this is the most hilarious fic I've ever read (still, and it's been at least two years since I last read this). I giggle the whole way through every time. The set up to the end is perfect! And the spy network stuff is certainly a good idea! The "sex stuff!" Oh man, that's the best part! Sooo funny. I just wanted to let you know that you should be super proud of this and that I appreciate you writing it. Thank you!
LilPrincess95 chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
They tied Lancelot to a tree!
Poor Hunith, her son is such a goof
Kerosene Stevens chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
LMAOOOOOOO this made my entire morning
Tempest's Rain chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
That was actually hilarious. Please could you do a sequel. I love how they had to hog tie Lance, also the idea of Percival fainting was amusing and so was the idea of half of those excuses and everyone glaring and not buying whatever he says.
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Aw come on it just got good don't cut it off!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Only Merlin could weave such a tangled web of unbelievable excuses

The frying pan reference was fun
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Wow. This was a hilarious oneshot.
Does your profile picture come from Wheel of Time? Because it certainly looks like the Great Serpent ring that the Aes Sedai in The Wheel of Time wear. It is a serpent eating it's own tail that is a ring.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I nearly choked for laughing. Thank you for writing this. He should definitely have just blamed Morgana.
hauntedbotanist chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Absolutely amazing, the most hilarious story I ever read.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
I love Merlin's crazed attempts at lies here-not even sure which stage I like the most, though the fact that he's here to talk to Hunith because of sex rumors is hilarious.
mintlover360 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
This was the most brilliant thing ever. The character descriptions are so on point but down right hilarious. I greatly enjoy this story. I was laughing all the was through.
TellYouTomorrow chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I usually don't review stories, but I just have to say this one was hilarious, and I loved it. Definitely one of my favorites.
dmarie1184 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
This was hysterical. And the most creative reveal ever!