Reviews for Demon
randomplotbunny chapter 10 . 4/5
This is just too awesome! Can't wait for more!
saidsaid.Bombal chapter 9 . 2/28
I love it! Pleaaaaaaaase update soon :c
Acumichi chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
Very lovely read. I cant wait to see how this will turn out
IceQueenForLife chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
This ship is growing on me and this is just my second story I've read of them. I really like this idea too. I can't wait for the next. :)
Omorfia Giappon chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Moriarty is my favorite good old fashioned villain ;D
Amelia Reds chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Oh my god, this story is sublime. I love it. You have such a good grasp on the characters and how you portray jim is so good. Great job! I can't wait to read more, man. This is was wonderful and intruiging. Mm. Ehehe
JackFrost25 chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
I hope you finish this it's really good!
NarutoRox chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Psycho Moriarty/Jim simultaneously gives me the heebie-jeebies and makes me feel sorry for him. I like your little study into Sherlock's head in the beginning (the sorry John was hurting but not sorry about the events thing).
NarutoRox chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Now I don't know who'd more evil, Jim and Moriarty. :P Poor John, caught in the middle.
randomplotbunny chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
This story is incredible! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
More!

The last two chapters were astounding!
NarutoRox chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
"My poor baby..." I whisper to a grown man in a fanfiction as I tenderly caress my computer screen in a vain attempt to comfort him. And I don't even know if I'm talking about John or Sherlock.
NarutoRox chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
John. *grin* I know it's not supposed to be funny, but it is, even as my heart breaks for the poor man. Gah, I'm saying this wrong...I mean John's gallows humor is funny, not what he was to go through.
NarutoRox chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
This does NOT bode well for poor John. Two chapters and I'm already hooked!
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Creepy...I LOVE IT! :D Nice angle, I mean we all know Moriarty is bat-crap crazy, why wouldn't he have multiple personalities? It would explain a lot, actually.