Reviews for Demon
randomplotbunny chapter 13 . 9/14
Poor Sherlock, too wrapped up in his own ego to see the truth: that he's only the consolation prize in all this. :-)
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 13 . 8/16
Well a man with trust issues would have problems with being lied to. Yes Sherlock you aced like a kicked puppy during the case (great description of his behavior by the by), so John wanted to protect you. Lying just to lie is not a healthy thing to do.
randomplotbunny chapter 12 . 6/11
Great chapter!
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 12 . 6/11
Well then, that was an interesting twist on how things occurred. I really do hope that everything works out for the best in the long run with our couple. Go Jim go!
randomplotbunny chapter 11 . 5/20
Am so loving this. :-)
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 11 . 5/19
*chuckles* well that's that, it appears that John is figuring things out, now he just needs to finish the mental math.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 10 . 5/19
Do the math John, he's given you all the clues you need mostly in the preference of name and behavior to go with each name.

I am happily waiting to see where this goes next. Johniarty is another one of my favorites.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 9 . 5/19
Yes John, connect the dots, you're slowly figuring it out
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 8 . 5/19
Keep fighting Jim, you're getting somewhere!
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 7 . 5/19
Moriarty dear, your giving Jim a reason to fight, and showing John what's going on, even if it takes him a bit to figure it out exactly, he's not stupid.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 6 . 5/19
I think John has an idea about what's going on there
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 5 . 5/19
That's John for you, stubborn to a fault.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 4 . 5/19
Mycroft can be dense sometimes, still its good to see him trying to protect his brother. It is also good to see Sherlock wanting to help John.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 3 . 5/19
I think that Moriarty will be in for a bit of a surprise with John
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 2 . 5/19
*smiles* well that was not exactly how I thought it would go but it is lovely