Reviews for Cliques, Cultures, and Christians
biddle29 chapter 1 . 3/17
This was a beautiful story :) It makes me so happy to know there are people like you out there who are not afraid to be a witness to their faith in a world where it's becoming harder and harder to do so. I thank God so much for people like you and I thank you so much for writing this story. I'm crying right now I'm so happy.
Orioseo chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Jk I've seen worse
Orioseo chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This is terrible
NathanEryk chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
You say some truths through out this, popularity is bad.
-NthanEryk
Jyoti chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
You'll find reviews like that very often even on Christian fandoms. Some people come to mock and other people just come to say rude things. Don't let it get to you. If the person who wrote the story didn't address you on it probably wasn't too similar. I did read a story somewhat like this, but I thinkt he additions that you made made it different.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I liked this story. I can relate to it, since I myself am struggling. Of course, we need God and Jesus Christ every day. They help make us stronger to face the trials of everyday life.

Good work.

Aria Breuer
Nolesr1 chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I loved your story and the emotions behind it. i almost cried at the end and, let me tell you, that's a feat of epic proportion on my part. good job and continue writing!
bluecrystals00jasperjily chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
SOOOO GOOD :))))
Jyoti chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I love this story! It's definitely relatable and it almost reminded me of my first day at my first public school. Amazing job!
Lousia Rose chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I-God bless you. I love it. It shows just how we struggle and is so relatable. Great work.
Rsblue1226 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
AAHHH Jason 33
AAHHH Rachel 33
AAHHH UUUU 33
KellyHerondale chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This is one of the best stories, I ever read.