Reviews for Gravity
AllonsyPonds chapter 16 . 7/16
nyfanfic chapter 16 . 1/15
Whew! Wow! This is hot!
Natasha Pimentel chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
This was an amazing book I loved it thanks
Summer Leah chapter 15 . 6/27/2015
Very hot. Love this story!
SassyFrassKerr chapter 16 . 6/27/2015
Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
BlackRoseea chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
This entire story has been absolutely amazing! I never even thought about shipping these two, but the chemistry between them is undeniable. This story was well written - something that made it a pleasure to read when you're not cringing at misspelled words and poor grammar every other sentence - and I cannot wait to read other works by you. Seriously, this is a fantastic ship and I cannot wait to jump on board!
Arkytior's Song chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
DetectiveShezza chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
Great story! You're a fantastic writer. I think Roselock is my new OTP.
Charlotte Wilks chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
It's been delightful reading this fic! Thank you for continuing to write and post.
Vampiyaa chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
This is the sweetest thing ever :3
enchantment1972 chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
Much like Sherlock Holmes, I was led on a merry chase and held in thrall with each chapter. I haven’t seen the show yet but am a huge Sherlock Holmes fan through the books and am in awe of how well you captured his character. His and Rose’s chemistry was unbeatable and I revel in the way that you bring each character and surrounding to life with your vivid descriptions and mannerisms. You have made Rose more than a match for Sherlock and I’m sorry to sound so redundant here, but I’m completely dumbstruck, at how you’re able to accomplish so many brilliant Roselock stories all at once and still maintain such a level of exquisite reading. Truly, every word that you have written is like a sip of fine wine and each chapter is a banquet unto itself. I have fallen head over heels in love with your works and believe me, I have an abundance of sleepless nights to prove it. Thanks you so much for sharing such treasures, they really are brilliant. :)
fraisei chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
Loved it! But who exactly is IH?
TheWheelWeaves chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
As ever, completely brilliant. This one totally deserves a sequel (or at least a peek at what happens next for them!)
WhoLockGal chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
Perfection, as always! Love the Way your RoseLock mind works...!
BadWolf-212 chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
Please tell me there's more still to come. I don't want this story to be over!