Reviews for Let Us All Be As Candles
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 10/15/2019
videl hissing saying to sayianman why did you keep running away from every time i tried to get to know you yes you heard right i wanted to be more than friends i love you son gohan with all my heart
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
videl saying to gohan I can t sleep unless I hear my gohan s heart beat
Derek chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
Videl to gohan yes i am scared that one of these times you go off to fight cell frieza broly or some other threat and end getting yourself killed i love you and I am never leaving your side ever
cc6512 chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
This story you write is so soft and tender...
Thank you for writing this!
Stupid The Hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Touching things like this is what makes Gohan my favourite character. He wants to be gentle more than anything, but he constantly struggles with it just because of what he is.
Danyu chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Gorgeous as well. Thank you for sharing.
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
J'aime.
Sage Art Masengan chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Not Bad For a One Shot
TsurugisFlame chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Wow. I haven't really read your other fics, but I can tell you that your DBZ stories are amazing. You sir (or ma'am?), are amazing. You've earned your authorship a favorite.
Captured Moon chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Wow! This was a beautiful one-shot. You did a fantastic job with conveying both Gohan's hesitancy and Videl's acceptance. I really enjoyed reading this.
Thank you!
euroteres chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Mmmm, beatiful
miss-apple-dbz chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Aww, this was so sweet and well-written. The way you wrote their emotions, they way the struggle with them... it was all so poignant!
hime's-unmentionables chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That was...wow. Just wow. I won't lie, I clicked on this thinking it was going to be some massive cliche, but this was absolutely beautiful. The idea of him seeing the world in candles, and how it warms/tickles/squeezes/burns like a candle would on your skin, and in particular the way in which you used that with the idea of the "squeeze/burn" being something that affects the drive to battle in the Saiyan psyche...but out of all of them, I loved best how you made it *work* with Gohan himself - the concept behind WHY he acted a certain way in certain situations. I've always had the idea that it was those two sides at war that made him freeze up so often, but you've really put a unique (and utterly lovely) spin on it.

Bravo, really!

Hime 3
Ahmyrak chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Holy wow, this was beautiful. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014