Reviews for Let Us All Be As Candles
Stupid The Hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Touching things like this is what makes Gohan my favourite character. He wants to be gentle more than anything, but he constantly struggles with it just because of what he is.
Danyu chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Gorgeous as well. Thank you for sharing.
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
J'aime.
Sage Art Masengan chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Not Bad For a One Shot
TsurugisFlame chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Wow. I haven't really read your other fics, but I can tell you that your DBZ stories are amazing. You sir (or ma'am?), are amazing. You've earned your authorship a favorite.
Captured Moon chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Wow! This was a beautiful one-shot. You did a fantastic job with conveying both Gohan's hesitancy and Videl's acceptance. I really enjoyed reading this.
Thank you!
euroteres chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Mmmm, beatiful
miss-apple-dbz chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Aww, this was so sweet and well-written. The way you wrote their emotions, they way the struggle with them... it was all so poignant!
hime's-unmentionables chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That was...wow. Just wow. I won't lie, I clicked on this thinking it was going to be some massive cliche, but this was absolutely beautiful. The idea of him seeing the world in candles, and how it warms/tickles/squeezes/burns like a candle would on your skin, and in particular the way in which you used that with the idea of the "squeeze/burn" being something that affects the drive to battle in the Saiyan psyche...but out of all of them, I loved best how you made it *work* with Gohan himself - the concept behind WHY he acted a certain way in certain situations. I've always had the idea that it was those two sides at war that made him freeze up so often, but you've really put a unique (and utterly lovely) spin on it.

Bravo, really!

Hime 3
Ahmyrak chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Holy wow, this was beautiful. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Love it! Great work!
iamnoone21 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Gohan's conflict between his ability and reluctance to fight is one of the greatest parts of his character. Gohan's power is admirable; but his compassion is incredible. I love how you explored that so we'll in so short a moment. And I suspect that if I were Gohan, Videl's words after a lifetime of being forced time and time again to fight and hurt could very nearly make me cry.

Great story!
EmeraldSaiyan chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This is so lovely! really like this little one shot :)