Reviews for Let Us All Be As Candles
Sage Art Masengan chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Not Bad For a One Shot
TsurugisFlame chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Wow. I haven't really read your other fics, but I can tell you that your DBZ stories are amazing. You sir (or ma'am?), are amazing. You've earned your authorship a favorite.
Captured Moon chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Wow! This was a beautiful one-shot. You did a fantastic job with conveying both Gohan's hesitancy and Videl's acceptance. I really enjoyed reading this.
Thank you!
euroteres chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Mmmm, beatiful
miss-apple-dbz chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Aww, this was so sweet and well-written. The way you wrote their emotions, they way the struggle with them... it was all so poignant!
hime's-unmentionables chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That was...wow. Just wow. I won't lie, I clicked on this thinking it was going to be some massive cliche, but this was absolutely beautiful. The idea of him seeing the world in candles, and how it warms/tickles/squeezes/burns like a candle would on your skin, and in particular the way in which you used that with the idea of the "squeeze/burn" being something that affects the drive to battle in the Saiyan psyche...but out of all of them, I loved best how you made it *work* with Gohan himself - the concept behind WHY he acted a certain way in certain situations. I've always had the idea that it was those two sides at war that made him freeze up so often, but you've really put a unique (and utterly lovely) spin on it.

Bravo, really!

Hime 3
Ahmyrak chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Holy wow, this was beautiful. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Love it! Great work!
iamnoone21 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Gohan's conflict between his ability and reluctance to fight is one of the greatest parts of his character. Gohan's power is admirable; but his compassion is incredible. I love how you explored that so we'll in so short a moment. And I suspect that if I were Gohan, Videl's words after a lifetime of being forced time and time again to fight and hurt could very nearly make me cry.

Great story!
EmeraldSaiyan chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This is so lovely! really like this little one shot :)