Reviews for nine2five 2,6 Photo Op
Molotov chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
This be gettin' cray cray, son!
Molotov chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
I didn't like Mary in canon and I don't like her here. Man, she is a manipulative beast.
Molotov chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Sooooo...Carina is now responsible for Chuck being abducted twice!

Curious to see how the A-Team works in this universe. This is a Casey much more secure in his role in Team B, but also more...I don't know. Friendly? To Chuck. Hard to place it in words.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
I loved how Carina is in charge of finding the murderer. I loved how Sarah reunites with Chuck and Volkoff as Tuttle get shot. Please continue.
resaw chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
I continue to find Frost a more fascinating character in your hands than in canon. But the exchange between Frost and Carina about killing people is the most fascinating to me, Carina suggests that it doesn't make a difference whether one kills an "innocent" vs. killing someone involved in e.g., the illegal arms trade. That certainly doesn't fit with the myth, very much woven into western thought, that killing in self-defence or killing in a just war, is legitimate. I gather that Carina is giving voice to the way that killing someone also damages the person who does the killing.

Tuttle's discussion about not knowing Shakespeare is great, and so fitting of the "Tuttle" character we met ever so briefly in canon.

Thank you.
resaw chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Well, Frost remains as enigmatic as in canon, as far as I can tell. It has me wondering whether, in your hands, she becomes a different person as the story unfolds.

I continue to like the way you have Carina and Sarah interact, and especially the line from Carina to Frost about not being afraid of Sarah as Sarah Walker, but being very much afraid of Sarah as Sarah Bartowski.

So, Chuck has escaped. Am I to recall the journey on the back of a truck with "Tuttle" at this stage? You are weaving a lot of elements together in new ways, so I'm not always confident of where we stand in the story. I continue to find your rewrite compelling reading, however. I want to understand the journey on which you are taking the characters. Thanks.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
I loved the talk between Sarah, Frost and Carina. Please continue.
resaw chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Sarah's arm spasmed as she thought of ballerinas: is that the after-effect of the nerve toxin?

Interesting variation on the story. And it's always cool to have Carina involved.
CaryR chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Good story line, looking forward to next installment. I always read every story of yours. Keep them coming! Thanks.
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I loved how Chuck was to meet Tuttle the MI6 agent who could clear Frost. I loved how Ellie called Carina to cover the meet. I loved how Sarah got ticked off at Carina and left Chuck defenseless. Please continue.
resaw chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
"Because as Honey put it, 'National boundaries don't change overnight.'" For an educated person, she is surprisingly unaware of the way the world can change. But I like the line. Actually, I really am enjoying the way you are reimagining the story, while retaining the essence of the characters.

"My forgiveness isn't what you should be hoping for." Another really nice line and a callback to Carina's previous situation with Chuck... and the path by which Sarah put her upset with Carina behind her. Remembering that brings to mind what is for me one of the most emotionally tense parts of your story so far.

Not that you don't have the freedom to change Richard to Robin Noble... I guess I'm waiting for the significance of the gender change to show up as the story progresses.

OK, so what just happened here? A small book full if stiff black pages... like the the cards that Quinn used? Uh oh? Left there by Frost? But if the Intersect is routinely uploaded and downloaded, does it even make a difference? Well, I may not be going down the right path on this one. I need to keep on reading.

Sorry for not reviewing earlier. I see you have a new chapter up already! Thanks again for your story.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I loved this chapter. I loved how Carina captured Frost. I loved the repercussions of that action with Chuck and Sarah. Please continue.