Reviews for Ears scratched and catnip
Blue-blood wulf chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
I need more stories like this where Tony or Danny from DP are just precious people and where feels just stab you in the heart for days. I applaud you!
NaruShika-Forever chapter 15 . 5/8/2015
First things first, I did like your story. It's pretty good, however, you used the terms neko and lemon wrong constantly. Neko means cat. You were thinking werecat or hanyo (Japanese for half demon) and lemon is full on smut. You had limes, if even that.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Dammit! More of this chapter please?! If you dont do it i wont read your this fanfic.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
When is Chapter 15?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Goddammit sake! We can't wait any longer!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
I can't wait any longer! When it's the part 15 coming out!
Lucydolly22 chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Good chapter, but in real need of proof reading. Is this story finished then? It doesn't feel finished, bit confused...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
When part 14 coming?! It's already 2nd August.
SabertoothUnicorn321 chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Ugghh! Cliffhangers! I freaking hate those things!
SabertoothUnicorn321 chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
Awww! I never liked Obidiah. it always seemed like he was slightly jealous of Tony's success.
xSkitty chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
It's already over 14 july, So when is the new fanfic?
xSkitty chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Please di more of this...i enjoy reading it.
TheDemonLady chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
I totes do
fluffytummy chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
So traumatized... that obi freaking deserves to die! Poor Steve too. Never heard Jarvis' voice in fear but imaginable :) thanks for the update, would love to read more and more!
Artimes' Thorns chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Somehow I feel your gonna do a song reference like "Let get it on" in a future chapter, no? Also, nice one with adding that last bit with Loki and Thor, not many would ship 'em since the whole " not related but still brothers at heart" vibe from Thor. But if two close childhood friends can love each other, why not?

PS Remember, Bruce dog ears/tail fluffyness with Clint