Reviews for No Sound But the Wind
Dream-Runaway chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
That's it? THAT'S IT? :"( NOOOOOOO! I know it's unlikely but you wouldn't consider continuing this maybe?
HBack chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Hooked. More please!?
pgoodrichboggs chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Love it! Would be great if you were to keep this story going;)
ae1st19 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Love it:)
Wish there was more:)
Bashful Masher chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Awesome idea and so well written! I love Mary taking more direct action and saying to hell with politics and treaties! Yeah! You don't have to play their game! This causes the least amount of hurt and suffering, and I really wish it had happened instead of the angst we got, and the angst we probably have ahead of us. You even have Francis acting more decent and forgiving - I'll still never forgive HIM for the way he treated Mash, in this ep and in general. But yes, best possible ending. I think he cared more about losing the throne than losing Mary in the ep anyway, and he doesn't deserve her so whatever. Noble Knight Bash doesn't have to suffer and have a hopeless future, in fanfic at least! Can't tell you how much I love the realizations and loving thoughts Mary has about Bash, in your story. "I wanted to hold him close and never let go." :) :D :) :D :) :D I love you Soonerwxgirl for patching up my broken heart. ;) Write more!
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Great story! I wish this was how the episode actually went. Mary gets Bash and Francis gets his crown-what more could you want for a happy ending? Everyone gets what they want, with the exception of Francis getting Mary.
chrisrose chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Love it! Exciting and emotional. :) So great that Mary saves Bash, and they run away together with a guaranteed happy ending...I prefer this to the actual episode which depressed and worried me. Hooray, Bash isn't forced into a life he doesn't want and Francis can keep his throne and try to be more forgiving (I wish). And I don't have to be disappointed in Mary for putting Francis first and not considering Bash's feelings enough. Your Mary rocks! Bash dropping the bags to embrace her...oh so sweet! You convinced me she loves him, and that was just what I needed after 1x09 made me doubt she ever would. So thank you, thank you, for writing this uplifting fic! :)
Joan89 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014