Reviews for Scream
Ashigirl3040 chapter 4 . 2/3/2016
OMG, PLEASE UPDATE! This has like the perfect amount of Clato and I love how Cato and Clove aren't portrayed as blood thirsty Careers, yet they aren't out of character.
mrslukecastellan chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
OHMYGOD YOU WROTE A STORY ABOUT THEM HAVING A BABY, TOO?! I am so sorry for my capslock. I think I am just really quite obsessed with this story.
Cloverrrrrrrrrr chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
I used to think I was evil...then I read this.
My favorite part was "They want your bloodlust to overpower your mortality." very powerful stuff, dude! I didn't know you wrote. (;
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Awesomeness
morestarcrossedlovers chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
Omg Bioko CAMMIE! We gotta bring her back! Poor Cato and Clove. Loved this update. Thankss
Stranger chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
I really loved this story but that you killed their baby girl was just gruesome. Cato and Clove as you descriped them wouldn't have left their baby to die. They would have tried to save her.
Stranger chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I loved this story but I think that it really sucks that you killed their daughter. Cato and Clove like you descriped them wouldn't have left their baby to die. They would have at least tried to safe her by taking her with them. Killing a baby even if it's just fiction is gruesome and really sucks.
morestarcrossedlovers chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
LOVE IT SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON, IM OBSESSED
CatoandClove-will-live-forever chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Annie's kid's name is Logan it's in chapter 9
Sam1407 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I love this story please continue! Maybe make each chapter a bit longer, but it's amazing anyways! I love how Cato/Clove have a kid! It's so cute! Keep writing!
morestarcrossedlovers chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow, this is such a great story! The plot is very unique and interesting. Please update soon! I want to find out what happens to them... I love how you make them engaged and have a daughter, it's rly sweet. Update soon
spookynani chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
yaayyy your'e continuing
clovescato chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Yayy! You're continuing, and you should you're a great author
amber chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
It's beautiful. Please continue.
clovescato chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Awwwwh that was so sweet! I think you should carry on, like how she got out of the games with Cato and Peeta? Just a suggestion really liked it!