Reviews for Becoming Lífþrasir
ParisHaddock chapter 15 . 10/3
Oh my gosh! This is the best chapter so far. The feels, it is so strong! I know that it's been two years since you published this wonderful work, but I would still like to leave a review for it. I am really REALLY enjoying your work. You are giving me a roller coaster of emotions. There are times when I'm laughing so hard, then crying, then feel so angry, feel uneasy, it is just perfect! Your writings widen my imagination. It is a great feeling. I am so lookig forward in finishing this story, then I'll proceed to its sequel. :)
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 10 . 9/14
Well in all fairness the Twins stupidity is highly amusing.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 2 . 9/13
Personally I hate Stoick, I mean he only showed love to Hiccup when he was willing to kill a mountain sized dragon to save the entire village despite being disowned and banished. He was only ever a Chief to Hiccup, never a father. He would go on about A Chief Protects His Own, yet Hiccup WAS his own more than anyone else in the village, and yet Stoick was never there for him. However, if he was more like the Stoick from your fanfic, then I think I could have it in my heart (or what's left of it) to forgive his nonexistent parenting abilities.
MADStar529 chapter 21 . 9/9
Beautiful story. Loved it.
MADStar529 chapter 10 . 9/9
Awww, that ending was so sweet.
Eeveecat1248 chapter 12 . 8/29
I've played Kings Table. It's fun.
Literally chapter 8 . 8/26
Best httyd fanfic I've ever read
Fireshared chapter 21 . 8/20
Ahh, what a read!
It's amazing really how the quality of writing can make reading so much more enjoyable, no matter how good the plot is and this was very well written. Thoroughly enjoyed 10/10
Qcheng chapter 23 . 8/5
I LOVE IT! Thank you !
BeanOfJelly chapter 1 . 8/5
I love a story grounded in Norse mythology, and I can see you've done quite a bit of research. You have done a great job of capturing Astrid's perspective and the fact that Hiccup made a clean escape means that no one knows about Toothpaste until later, brilliant.
lara5170 chapter 10 . 7/19
Gobber is the best sometimes
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/11
Already sucked in...
TheFishKing chapter 3 . 6/9
I know if you check this any more but I have to say your writing style is very fluid and calm it easily reminds me of Clark
aurelieg714 chapter 12 . 6/2
Your dramatic irony makes me want to bang my head on a wall but in a good way because I'm so frustrated with Stoick.
aurelieg714 chapter 11 . 6/2
Oh poor Hiccup. You're not a bad man!
Also, will we ever find out why his nickname/pseudonym is Cattongue?