Reviews for Becoming Lífþrasir
Ghostlanxx chapter 21 . 6/15
I just wanna say that I'm sorry if my question about AO3 was pushy before. I have read in your notes that ppl demand stuff from you, and I wasn't thinking when I wrote that.
Ghostlanxx chapter 18 . 6/15
If his son gave him a later, like Stoick had never given his son in years gone by, this time he would be a proper father and take it with both hands.

I just really really love this line. It's so poetic.
Ghostlanxx chapter 16 . 6/14
Wow, the sheer amount of plot development in this chapter is INSANE love it of course! And holy sh1t I could not tear my eyes away when Snotlout was dragging Astrid, that scene was INTENSE!
Ghostlanxx chapter 14 . 6/14
"She was too young, too naive, and she was not worthy to take his smart Hiccup's place." I just wanna go all "oh honey, no. Honey, nonono." on Stoick
Ghostlanxx chapter 12 . 6/13
Oh my god, it's really painful to read how much Hiccup's HeRiTaGe actually blinds Stoick. *facepalm*
Ghostlanxx chapter 10 . 6/12
I'm so glad Gobber knoooooows
Ghostlanxx chapter 9 . 6/12
I took a couple days off this fic, bc I went and took a look at the other fic you recommended, "When in Rome"... And then I got stuck there. Thank you for that rec, that fic was AMAZING. Seriously so incredible!
Ghostlanxx chapter 5 . 6/4
I love love LOVE this story! Any chance you might post on AO3 in the future? (I think I saw a 3rd book in the works) the ads on this platform are a bit much. But I don't mean to be a choosing beggar! Anywhere is fine, as long as I get to read your story.
Need to change name chapter 10 . 6/3
You have made this fellow cry bro. I love this story.
ShawnSpenceStarr chapter 19 . 6/2
Amen! Screw romance! Hiccup and Stoick moments are the best! I wrote this well. Very satisfying and pleasing. Loved loved loved it
ShawnSpenceStarr chapter 10 . 6/1
Loved this so very much. Describing how Hiccup had to duck to get through the door that once was so much taller then him. His reaction to his things still being there. And Gobbers reaction to seeing Hiccup. Reunion was well written. I hope so see such a reunion with Stoick.
Jack chapter 16 . 5/31
I dont know if youre trying to make most of the people of berk as unlikable as possible, but you are succeeding. Congratu-fucking-lations I hate all of them.
Jack chapter 15 . 5/31
I feel bad for stoick too. Having to look at that stupid ass Batman mask for any more chapters would send me off the deep end too.
Jack chapter 14 . 5/31
Bullshit. He doesnt know its hiccup because shit ass author says so. Manufactured drama. Plot forcing. Cringey horse shit. The little winks and nudges that for some reason this man seems familiar make it all the more fucking annoying. I want you to know now that ive been skipping past 90% of these chapters now and I feel as if I havent missed anything important.
Jack chapter 13 . 5/31
How many chapters would I have to skip past to get to the unmasking part? This manufactured drama is boring the piss out of me.
1,150 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »