Reviews for Becoming Lífþrasir
Omg the last line
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Oh poor stoick
DragonPearl7 chapter 16 . 5/21
When I read 'Immediately, he knew that Hiccup would have been the first one on a dragon, screaming as he shot up into the sky and fell off and made disasters and got hurt.' I was like "Well your right 'bout that mate but he didn't fall off... well not straight away that is... scratch that he did but he didn't destroy anything and he didn't get hurt 'cuz he was literally RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!" and I was grinning and laughing like an idiot I mean my face even hurt afterwards!
YungMoolah chapter 23 . 5/14
Really great fanfic :D cant wait to read the sequel
MythologyStar chapter 21 . 5/2
Holy crap this was good!

I didn't recognise some of the characters due to the fact that I read the books a LONG time ago, and I don't usually wander into the HTTYD fandom!

Fantastic job of writing! May your future stories be just as good, or better, than this!
Stoick was never Hiccup's dad, just his sire. And Berk was never his home. Beloved Berk? My a**.
I thought vikings came form Scandinavia.
I didn't like that letter. It's not like people hadn't make it clear what they thought of him. But for him to believe because Astrid said so? Astrid. I don't like your Astrid and I wish she died in the most dishonorable way for her. During the next dragon raid.
Mary Sue sucks chapter 16 . 2/26
it is possible to have strong female characters without belittling the male characters you know.
Not everyone on here is American so British English is fine probaby prefered, as some writers even try to write accents and old way talk
HappyEverAsher chapter 23 . 2/12
A superbly written story from start to finish. Could you stop making me feel the feels? I'm a grown man for crying out loud!
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 23 . 2/9
OK so I have finished your story and I have to say I love it. You for so deep with some things and just have an amazing way of writing. and I can't wait to read the next one
AngelGirl569 chapter 21 . 2/5
So I read this in just a couple days while bedridden with the flu...I'm not exaggerating when I say this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. You have embraced the HTTYD universe and let it grow more, enrapturing your readers in the Viking world. So many little cultural details hammer in just how much thought and care you put into this story. The characters, your subtle humor, the slight references to moments past...extraordinary. Absolutely extraordinary work. Can not wait to read the sequel!
I'm rereading this for what I'd say is the fifth time. One of the things that is a bit confusing in the rereads is that Gobber is later revealed to be someone's father, but there isn't much in this whole story that sets that up. I still love the series as a whole, but the lack of set up throws the continuity off just a bit.