Reviews for Becoming Lífþrasir
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
I didn't like that letter. It's not like people hadn't make it clear what they thought of him. But for him to believe because Astrid said so? Astrid. I don't like your Astrid and I wish she died in the most dishonorable way for her. During the next dragon raid.
MRGwrites chapter 16 . 2/26/2017
it is possible to have strong female characters without belittling the male characters you know.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Not everyone on here is American so British English is fine probaby prefered, as some writers even try to write accents and old way talk
HappyEverAsher chapter 23 . 2/12/2017
A superbly written story from start to finish. Could you stop making me feel the feels? I'm a grown man for crying out loud!
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 23 . 2/9/2017
OK so I have finished your story and I have to say I love it. You for so deep with some things and just have an amazing way of writing. and I can't wait to read the next one
AngelGirl569 chapter 21 . 2/5/2017
So I read this in just a couple days while bedridden with the flu...I'm not exaggerating when I say this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. You have embraced the HTTYD universe and let it grow more, enrapturing your readers in the Viking world. So many little cultural details hammer in just how much thought and care you put into this story. The characters, your subtle humor, the slight references to moments past...extraordinary. Absolutely extraordinary work. Can not wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2017
I'm rereading this for what I'd say is the fifth time. One of the things that is a bit confusing in the rereads is that Gobber is later revealed to be someone's father, but there isn't much in this whole story that sets that up. I still love the series as a whole, but the lack of set up throws the continuity off just a bit.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 13 . 1/28/2017
Gosh dangit, Snotlout
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
Ya dun goofed, Mildew. Ya dun goofed.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/12/2017
This chapter gave me so many FEELINGS and I'm fairly sure my neighbours are concerned about me now.
SupernovaWolf chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
I love the pairings in this fic; they're hilarious and fun to read. It's interesting hearing about how everyone has dealt with Hiccup leaving, no one has really moved on. It's hurt everyone and they don't know how to deal with it.
SupernovaWolf chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
It absolutely tears at me to think someone as bright and amazing as Hiccup could believe he was hated by his own father and the entire village. He has so much to offer with his brilliant mind, it's a terrible thing that no one appreciated him. I think his father loved him, he just didn't outwardly show it. The jam and tucking him in bed showed he cared.
SupernovaWolf chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
I really disliked Stoick in the first movie, as he is so oblivious to the pain he causes Hiccup; especially the scene at the blacksmith's. I can see this story happening, as there is a huge failure in communication between them both and a misunderstanding like this could easily happen. I do feel bad for Stoick as you written him here though.
SupernovaWolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I first read this story ages ago and loved it. I think I've reread it three times now? Lol. I was watching HTTYD 2 and it reminded me of it and just had to read it again. I didn't have an account before so I reviewed as a guest, but I'm glad to leave a proper review this time. :)
Jatok chapter 16 . 12/24/2016
Not necessarily this chapter, but in recent chapters i've noticed you using "rolled their shoulders" in some fashion, an incredibly annoying number of times. Enough that it begins to confuse me as to what you mean and i grow tired of the phrase. It was better this chapter, i hope that trend continues
1,160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »