Reviews for Becoming Lífþrasir
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2020
God. I’m literally sobbing here.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
I love this so far: )
CaffeinatedHermit chapter 21 . 10/10/2020
Wow, this is so incredible. Honestly, this could be a published book with the standard of writing here, I would pay good money to read this. Thank you for writing this- the care you’ve taken with your research and characterisation is amazing. I am in AWE!
I’ve seen this around a lot (in literally everyone’s favourite lists, and mine now) but for some reason I’ve never read it, and I’m so glad I did now. Well, I’m off to read everything you’ve ever written, I love love love this!
Magyklover chapter 6 . 9/20/2020
Thank you so much for the lack of love triangle. I feel the same way.
AnjaWritesFanfiction chapter 9 . 8/19/2020
What's the hint? I can't see it
Imagination-styles chapter 5 . 7/27/2020
No kidding, I'm reading this for the freaking 3rd or 4th time, I've lost count
emmaxinyiswiftiepotter chapter 21 . 7/18/2020
This story just blew my mind, again. I loved every single detail, especially the Hiccstrid in it. All the feels I got is melting my heart! Hiccup is just perfect in the story, and the way he loves Stoick and Astrid has killed me:)
I really admire how you described all the details in this story, they make this world so real.
emmaxinyiswiftiepotter chapter 2 . 7/12/2020
I forgot how sad this chapter is! The letter and Stoick's pain is just heart-wrenching. Out of all the Hiccup leaves Berk AUs, I love this the most. All of Hiccup's reasonings and Stoick and Astrid's thought process are so natural and perfect.
emmaxinyiswiftiepotter chapter 1 . 7/12/2020
This is the third time I'm rereading this story, and it somehow still captures my whole attention as if I was reading it for the first time. This is just so well-written:)
ArtThemisLeijon chapter 23 . 7/7/2020
QUE ALGUIEN ME TRAIGA UN OSCAR PARA DÁRSELO A LA DAMA!
Lo juro, nunca vi tanta dedicación en una historia como esta, o sea, investigaste la cultura vikinga para darle mas vida al fanfic, lo juro, me hiciste querer investigar la historia vikinga por esta historia, y eso que soy mas aficionada a la griega, muchas gracias por esto, eres alguien muy inteligente.
AY! No hay palabras que puedan especificar mi estado en este momento!
Sinceramente, te admiro.
Gamma-X chapter 16 . 7/6/2020
..why- why would you be *looking* at Hiccup's crotch in the previews?! WHAT IN HEL!? XD
Jdog4161 chapter 22 . 6/7/2020
I said it before in the last chapter and i am gonna say it again!

This story is amazing! and I don't have the words to say how good this is nor do I think there is a word to describe this!
I love to read and I read very fast but I love that this book was good enough that I physically had to force myself to switch the tap so I didn't finish the book in the first day (I ended up successfully pacing myself for 3 days) :)

-Jdog4161
Jdog4161 chapter 21 . 6/7/2020
Okay WOW! just WOW!
I loved this fanfic and honestly I think you are the best writer I've come across (including myself), no offense to everyone else. I will definitely read the sequel!

Thanks for a great time of reading this book.
-Jdog4161
patternleap chapter 13 . 5/26/2020
I just noticed (on re-reading this story for perhaps the third time- it's really very good) that Stoick not only has no idea that Cattongue IS Hiccup, he doesn't even know that half the reason Astrid is "friendly" towards this stranger is that he "knows" Hiccup (and is implied to be on good terms with him). As far as Stoick is concerned, there is no connection whatsoever between the two young men.
Myriadelle chapter 21 . 5/25/2020
Thank you for the story. It is well written and well thought (and it's honestly hard to find a good HTTYD story). I particularly like the idea of Hiccup running away and people actually knowing he ran away and not assuming he was killed by a nightfury as it is often done.
I wish Stoick would have come to appreciate Cattongue more before discovering he was Hiccup, though.
It would have been fun if, in Epilogue 2, Hiccup called Woodnut by her name and Ruffnut found out Fishlegs had actually name her ;)
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »