Reviews for Becoming Lífþrasir
JLdark chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Wow! This represented Hiccup emotion when facing the truth that made him the outcast in his tribe, but Astrid felt it to when reading the letter that Hiccup left her, this is great prologue of the story even is change the fact that Hiccup left Berk, maybe when he returns, if he returns, he will show different changes physically and emotional, like Astrid has beginning to change too and the start of the prologue, now she is left with the memory of her own fault that she is the cause of Hiccup run away, and she has the scale of Toothless to remember it.

Many thanks for this chapter; I cannot wait to read how this story develops.
Foxy'sGirl chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Of course it's still great. You can really feel the start of Stoick realizing what he misses. I think it's really important how he starts to zero in on the fact that he misses Hiccup's hopefulness, or presence, rather than some unrealistic figment he wishes Hiccup were.

Anyway, I'm excited for the next prologue...and I'm watching the new google doc like a hawk.
Sword of The Azure Rain chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Another great chapter, thank you. Quick question though, when Stoick mentioned a boat missing does this mean Toothless isn't with him? Or did something happen to Toothless?
QueenTatooine chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I think this is a very good representation of Stoic. It was easy to see how Stoic from the movie would react in just this way.

Another very good chapter. I look forward to the next.
Ferdoos chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
great chapter. that other pairing is it romantic pairing? and if so is either Astrid or Hiccup involved?
johnnylee619 chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Not bad of an AU, I can see potential in that. I'm gussing the third chapter would be about Gobber, right? And possibly the fourth one would be Astrid and her peers, and the fifth one would be Hiccup and Toothless (unless it's the other way around).

Keep going, this story is getting better!
StorSpeaker chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Looks awesome. Update Soon.
Ferdoos chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Nice story. I love it
Ani Delvas chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
uuuuuu Odin!

this is very interesting, I like the start of this story! I'm putting this story on alert!
Sword of The Azure Rain chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This has me anxious and hungry for more. Can't wait to see what you do with this.
t wrecks chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Very good intro I look forward to more. Did you ever finish your inuyasha story? Though it may be posted elsewhere.
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I like your story, and your writing as always. Looking forward to the next installment.
Onhiro chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Glad to hear that the story is already complete, as nothing is more depressing that finding a good story only to have it die before its end. Thus, I rather look forward to reading this all the way through, and can't wait for the next chapter.
Good portrayal of Astrid and her competitive nature, as well as her more humane side. I await finding out what these strange conditions that Hiccup will return under with much anticipation.
KEEP ON WRITING!
kitty.0 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I really did enjoy this. I didn't expect the change in the story to happen at that point. I'm looking forward to reading more of this.
Foxy'sGirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Yeah, I don't think anyone's going to be complaining to me.

Still great, and it's broken up in a great spot, and I'm starting to get excited to read this all again!
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77