Reviews for Birthdays
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This broke my heart!
Really sweetly written :) So much emotion packed into a few hundred words.
Great job! Sorry it took so long to get to! I just finished giving exams and am now catching up on updates.

As always, superb job!
SilverLeaf chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This was such a sweet little story! It made my heart want to smile and cry at the same time at the end, which is the best feeling in my opinion. Excellent job! :D
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
The twist at the end was so bittersweet!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh that was just so sweet of Dean that even if it his b-day that he still took Sam to see Jess.
I loved this one and it was ad and sweet but so caring. Great job as always and a awesome read as usual!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Very sweet and so sad — Dean wanting to do this for Sam, and Sam not wanting to spoil Dean's birthday with his own grief.
Thanks for sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Oh I didn't see where this was going. Good twist at the end. I was surprised that it was Dean who thought of the idea to visit Jess' grave, at least that's my take on it.
I always enjoy what you write...
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
That was so sweet. I love that Dean took that time to do that for Sam. This was a very sweet one-shot.
Itsmecoon chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
So beautiful and so sad at the same time. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Very nice. I forgot Jess and Dean shared a birthday! I wish the show would address some of the past like this. :/. One can wish...
Robin Vogel chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
That's right! Dean and Jess share a birthday! Awwww! So much sorrow in the lives of these young men-too much. Great Drabble. Love, Robin
reannablue chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Wow...I wasn't expecting that it was Jess's grave they were going to. Love that Dean made that a priority on his birthday. Well done :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
What a wonderful idea.
This would have been cool to see on the show as a reminder to everyone (new 'SN' fans) how the show began. Nice big brother moment here, letting Sam know it is OK to remember and to still grieve.
I've always felt after Jessica died, Dean never got to celebrate his birthday anymore.
Love the story!
Thanks for sharing another one with us.
battle at arizona chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Did I already tell you how perfect this is? That's ok. I'll do it again. You just *get* Sam and Dean. This could easily be filmed and featured on the show. You're just that good!

I love when Dean says after Sam visits Jess they can celebrate Deans birthday any way he wants to. Sam. Any way SAM wants to. Not Dean, because Dean's happy celebrating any way Sam's happy celebrating because Sam being happy makes Dean happy. Does that make sense?

Anyway. If that's not a true testament to Dean's character I don't know what is.

Thank you again... you're the bomb. xoxo
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oh, sad.
sandycub chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Perfect! I could really see Dean takung Sam there. And yeah, for them 250 miles IS in the neighborhood.