Reviews for The Demon Within
melviniskool chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
This was an awesome story, and I really do hope for a sequel! I love your writing style! Keep it up!:)
gwb620 chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Excellent story!Looking forward to what you do next.
Hieron chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Hey. Basically, I love your work. I was getting nostalgic for the old Teen Titans cartoon and tried looking up some fanfiction for it. This started a few days ago, with myself looking up tons of fanfiction, mostly laughing at all of the simply terrible stuff. I forced myself to only look for stories that had substance to them. After looking around for a bit more, I found your story, The Demon Within. At the beginning it seemed ok, but by the time I hit your third chapter, I was absolutely hooked, and read through its entirety in two days. Mind you, I was spending time in classes reading it, staying up late at night to read more of it, just getting sucked into your story.
It was amazing.
Not only were you able to make a great story, you were able to bring up some nostalgia and longing for the old show. A true joy to read from beginning to end.
Your ability to make it seem like a true continuation was also very good. Starfire "sounded" spot on, Robin's incredible hatred for Slade and desire for a peaceful answer, Beast Boy's bravado paralleling his almost lack of maturity, and the very imaginative way for Raven to open up more with Beast Boy (again, letting her be able to siphon off power to Beast Boy to allow her to show emotion and use him like a battery).
Again, your story was an incredible journey. Please make a sequel, or continue what you have from there if you have any good ideas or a desire to continue it. I saw that you had planned to make a new story, and I'd hate to have everything start from scratch again, haha. I got really involved in your first universe, and I don't really want all of that "progress" (perceived progress, really) go to waste.
But you're the author, so I can only make suggestions. I've only been this enthralled about an online series once before, so I thank you for your hard work.
Before I end my post, I have two questions; one, do you plan on continuing this series in any way, shape, or form? Two, what are some Teen Titan fanfictions that have the same amount of work (length and quality of work) as your own?
Again, thank you. I more than enjoyed your story and I hope that you have even more success in your day and
dj25taz chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
What an exciting ending can I sense a sequel
JasonVUK chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
8D What an amazing few fights! What a great story!

I would LOVE a sequel :D utterly love one! This has been an awesome read and I've enjoyed every moment of it! :D

Thank you for writing it. 8D
Jimmy1201 chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
Interesting ending. Have to go back and reread chapter to see if I can pick up what Trigon was talking about. The Beast first comes to mind, but actually the Beast is comparatively a sweetheart as long as you don't mess with Raven.

Thanks,
dj25taz chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Finally Raven has awaken let the rumble began
Jimmy1201 chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
Tense recovery indeed. The rest of the team will not be happy that these two are skipping out to close the portal alone. The Beast and the Emoticlones seem to be partnering well. I wonder if Cody really is just an EMT who happened to be there. Awfully convenient. But then again, it never made sense logistically to not have a support person or two at the Tower.

Thanks for the update.
JasonVUK chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
Woah talk about the calm before the storm. :I The final Battle! THE FINAL BOSS 8O

This is the end of the game/story 8O
Jimmy1201 chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Bonking Ravager's head was a nice touch. Showed how much Raven does not like anyone messing with her team plus shows she has a bit of an attitude. Slade seems to have won the battle with Trigon, but at a bitter cost. And isn't there a portal that still needs to be closed?

Thanks
dj25taz chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Wow pure suicide he had no choice Trigon is so Raven
JasonVUK chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
8O OHMAHGOD OHMAHGOD OHMAHGOD!

8O THAT WAS EPIC! :D That was so ...WOW XD

I can barely contain my love for this chapter o,,o
JasonVUK chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
8O The Brotherhood are dead! Slade is ... doing something :I

8D And Ravager cool o,,o 8D And BB and Rae get some alone time X3 JOY!

8D Excited for more!
dj25taz chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Wow the suspense
Jimmy1201 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Really interesting developments to the story. I thought Ravager was a little too tough - I mean if it is that easy to beat the Titans, what does she need them for? Cannon fodder? But that is really a minor quibble to this really good chapter. If nothing else, the Brotherhood of Evil was permanently taken care of.

Seems that Robin has not read the "The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries" (from the web comic "Schlock Mercenary" by Howard Taylor)
#29 - The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. No more. No less