Reviews for Falling Space
1529 chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
It's refreshing to see a story where the Halo verse is allowed to crossover with Mass Effect without making Halo weapons ridiculously weak.
Earthpatriot117 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Story sounds awesome!
SmokeTinyTom chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Give us MOAR!
ZecoreZecron chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
An asteroid field? Really? Really? You know those have maybe one rock per million cubic kilometers right? That's if they're crowed ones too.
Cain O'Phelan chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Well-written and enjoyable piece of work. Keep it up.
EffervescentNova chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
I hope all UNSC AIs won't be as grating.

A wet navy is completely pointless, especially on a colony. An anti-orbital MAC onboard a ship would sink the ship when fired if it did not posseess the ability to provide a force to counter that of the MAC. If it did then you may as well just have built a space vessel. A mobile land based weapon with a cloak I could believe.

I would like to see some intelligence and tactical thinking from the turians. I'm assuming these carriers are just glorified troop transports, not combat carriers as humans were supposed to introduce in ME canon.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Whoever made that Naruto AI, is insane, and I love them for it.
jabbarulez chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
naruto form AI? sweet!
Shashenka chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
I really love the story so far I love your AI he is HILARIOUS!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Great chapter cannot wait till your next one
guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
very nice
Jouaint chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Great chapter.
kingslops chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
great story i hope to see more
Fer82 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Almost as good as the first one, but between the antics of that AI in the middle of the battle, the moronic turian commander this its getting predictible rapidly. And i dont count the fact of Shanxii being virtually defenseless specially several years after the war.

By the way, where are the Turian and human reinforcements?
JackFlame chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Very good read so far. I like where it's going and I wait excitedly for the next chapter.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »