Reviews for The Way It Ends
Darth Becky 726 chapter 2 . 5/20
How did Thomas not recognize Tony freaking Stark?
Trouble Cleft chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
Well, this last one made me cry. A lot. You have a beautiful writing style and I love reading your stories.
ambae chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
I really liked this story you're a really great author! Im afraid of the alternate chapter taking its toll on my emotions so im just going to end it here ;) cant wait to see more stories like this tho!- or anything for that matter
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Sad, but incredibly poignant. I just have to say that I liked the second ending better. It seemed to fit more.
Padria95 chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Loving this story so far! I'm glad you decided it was Clint's turn, because he's my favorite! Tony is great and so is Bruce, but Clint is the best. I can't wait to finish it :)
musicmixer08 chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
I LOVED this story! I hope you make another one like it! :)
Ophelia Claire chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
I'm not crying, there's just a boulder in my eye...but so good still! I'm glad someone suggested organ donation.
DatNatCatThoe chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Aww yay! :) LOL I wanna see this bubble wrap encased Clint!
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Liked this. Felt a little rushed, though.
musicmixer08 chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Nice chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Thank you for indulging me, I needed to see Clint alive and ok after that! I don't care for deep set realistic, he'd die in real life, scenarios that don't match their unrealistically awesome movies.. if that makes since.
Qweb chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
I prefer happy endings, so I'll stop here. Thanks for the story.
Ophelia Claire chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
I'm really glad you're doing both- I'm probably going to read the alternate ending even though it wasn't the one I wanted. I liked that idea of "control-alt-delete," too.
WynonaRose chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
Wonderful ending. But looking forward to the next ending. Keep going.