Reviews for After The Fall
faberrygleektalana chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
That was amazing! A very beautifully written story. I absolutely loved it. Thank u for sharing ur story.
R.Misfit chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
I honestly did not think you were able to craft such a nice story in a different setting but you proved me wrong. It makes me happy because it is one of the coolest ones I've read so far and the ENTIRE time I was thinking this is so AC right now. BUT I love AC and I love Faberry so this was a wonderful thing. I've read some of your other works and I love them just as much as I love this.
gayheda3003 chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
Okay, I've read good fic, but this is the freaking best ! Omg the feels :') The story is really well written and fits well with the era, you did a really great job ! I'll admit I was not sure I'd read it because of the era it was set in (but you actually did a great job with this and it seems well documented) but I chose to give it a go and I'm so not disapointed ! It reminds me of those knight stories I used to read :) You got talent, bravo ! :)
Megamarker chapter 14 . 9/10/2015
I AM SO INTERESTED IN A SEQUEL! Or at least an epilogue. I am interested in seeing how they fixed up the place and quinns job with Rachel tagging along. Maybe a really difficult kill she needs to do and she doesn't tell Rachel who it is until before it's going to a thought. Thanks for the story, it was hard to have an actual life while reading this because all I wanted to do was finish. :)
HighOnFaberry chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
Whatttt i cant believe u ended it at that? Noooo. Cant believe if? How about the wedding? The rebuilding of the house? 'The fabray legacy' or the clan they belonged to? Or was that my just imagination? And fababies no? And just omg i cant believe u finished if at that. Though it was such an amazing story it could be more amazing!
rokpest chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
I didn't sleep last night. Because of this! And my eyes hurt!
ndcolwell chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
This is not my normal preference for Faberry, however, this was awesome. The factoids and history were excellent, the way the character's canonical personality traits were included was satisfying, and the gradual Faberry hate blossoming into love was a great parallel and a refreshing twist to how modern Faberry is usually written!
So many stories have them fall in love so quickly regardless of the history of torment and it's so unappealing to whitewash that kind of animosity and drama just to get a story going quicker. Quinn behaved poorly, most stories just brush it under the rug to get to the fluff, but there's some real penance necessary there and your story touches on that, it doesn't have them just immediately faking in love, it's so nice.
I'm all aboard for a sequel, there's a wedding on the horizon after all, and I'm maybe dying to read about a 16th century Faberry honeymoon. And any general thing that includes Faberry sweet lady kisses.
I loved the subtle jokes, the natural and intelligent banter, and kudos for making Brody truly despicable. I hate that character but I'm not sure why.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Omg, why haven't I read this before?! It's so good! I've always liked Stockholm Syndrome fics and this is like the first time I've read a very well written Faberry version of it. The gradual build up and change of their relationship, their feelings, was what made this really enjoyable. It wasn't sudden. They had months stuck with each other before actual feelings started growing. The tension between them later on was frustrating though, but also delicious lol. My heart ached for both of them when they had to hide what they feel for each other ugh. But I was so happy when the confessions came yay!

It's nice how Rachel saw what kind of person Quinn truly was, and she fell for her for that. Rachel taking care of Quinn tho T_T I loved everything about this fic. Finn, Sam and Jesse at Rosario Cruz was unexpected lol. But I'm thankful that they followed Rachel's wishes and let her and Quinn be together. I'd love to see an epilogue to this tbh, where in Faberry had settled, with their dream life finally accomplished. What about adopting children btw? Is that already a thing back then? XDD

Thanks for sharing this! I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. Adding this to my favorites XD
Thunderbird1708 chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
I just read your fic from the beginning and I loved it! I loved the way you portrayed the characters (and that Rachel stabbed Brody :P) and the setting was really original. Thanks for doing your research, it added depth and charm to the story. Really, it was just AWESOME!
I hope you decide to write the sequel.
Thunderbird
WillowxTara chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
Just stumbled across this story and I read it all in one sitting. I would love to see what you do for a sequel please write it!

My only Criticism is the slight spelling errors every now and then but otherwise this is a really good story so thank you for sharing.
I love the Quinn you portray, in the sequel I would love to see more action scenes with her.
Eyghon chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
How does this not have more reviews, follows, etc? I discovered it last night and was unable to put it down until the very last comma. This was an incredible adventure, I absolutely loved it, every turn, every character. You did a brilliant job with this. I usually avoid anything set before 10 years ago, basically, and this story enchanted me from begining to end. The adventure, the feelings, Santana the pirate... Thank you for a wonderful read!
Gisselle03 chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Please please write a sequel. I enjoyed this story immensely. I did literally nothing but read this the entire day. And I will wait impatiently for a possible sequel. D
SeaMe chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
Aww yay all the characters from the ship are back for the final voyage. Yeee! (Triple thumbs up for Brittana.) Good to see everyone is getting along now.

Hahha I love how Santana is getting Rachel ready to be a good wife. :) And that proposal though. Not sure how comfortable that would be for Quinn in those rainy clothes but adorable nonetheless. I like how Quinn just blurted it out with no transition into the question at all, hahahha. Cute.

By the way, why did Rachel address her letter to "Mother and Father" if she has two dads? O_O

Ahh. Such a beautiful ending. I am almost tempted to get on my knees and beg you for a sequel but I feel like you did a good job wrapping up all the story lines of this story. Either way, if you write one or not, I will do my best to keep up to reviewing on it ASAP and not sitting around like I did with this one (which I am so very sorry for).

Brilliant story. I enjoyed taking this journey with you. :)
SeaMe chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
Hi! Do you still remember me? I'm the reviewer who told you all those kinda-lame stories and then about the weather where I live. :D And I'm also the reviewer who left you for a number of weeks right as you posted the final chapters of the story (what a jerk move). But if you don't mind, I would still like to let you know what I thought of the ending, even though I am super, super, SUPER behind.

(I have to confess that I did read the chapters when you first posted them but then I never reviewed because I am a terrible person.)

So much nice Faberry (too bad there was so little in episode 100)…but then again, that's pretty much the whole reason why I'm here reading this story in the first place.

Wait…hold the phone…what's going on here…so much action…PHEW WELL THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE. I thought Rachel was being serious there too. Ah but now back to that wonderful Faberry…

Well breaking the news to the boys went relatively well. I was expecting…more action but I guess the Brody part already covered that.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
Keep writing:)
Thank you for this story.