Reviews for Protecting the Grimm
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
*giggles* Yeah, the threatening gets skewed once you factor in that Juliette is a /vet/ and Monroe a wolf. Plus, this is the woman who /threw a pot of boiling water/ on the scary thing trying to kill her and her boyfriend which was also kicking Nick's ass.
Jynxed and Hexed chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
I think it makes sense that Rosalee is the one to warn Nick about hurting Monroe. Plus, after Organ Grinder we know that humans are useful in all sorts of ways; especially a Grimm's.
It works in the story because after being threatened by Rosalee, Nick may start to ask a few questions about Monroe's behavior. As it was said in Hank's chapter Nick seems oblivious to some things that aren't immediate threats. But if Rosalee will threaten the local "Bogy Man", who wouldn't hesitate to threaten the "Big Bad Wolf" for his well being? Food for thought Nick
SilverNightfall chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Hehe double edged sword!
Lycosolen chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Hmm... was so looking forward to the chapter where Nick finds out about all this... Still, it was a good story :)
Sketchy-d00d chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
I think I like Hank's threat best XD -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 3 . 2/6/2015
I'm scared of Wu now O.o and he's the one that ate his carpet like a goat. -Cat.
MAFITA chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
I love it! I'm really looking forward to more! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Sketchy-d00d chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Lol, I think I have a new ship to look into. -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
XD this. This is definitely why I love Monroe. -Cat.
Polish chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Monroe starts to cry, -crys with him- Dang... no wonder the poor thing was single so many time! 0.o; yeah.. this was awesome! Poor monroe! p
hope1iz chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
I like that all Nick's friends are being super protective of him and giving Monroe their version of the shovel talk... but I'm a bit sad that Rosalee joined in with the threaten Monroe group since I was hoping that he'd have at least one person on HIS side that would give Nick the shovel talk and figured Rosalee would be the most likely to do it. Oh well.

Since Monroe obviously isn't going to have anyone in his corner, I'm hoping you have a chapter planned where Monroe has enough and stands up for himself- and Nick supports him? LOL
ChibiAyane chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
*giggles* Poor Monroe.
SilverNightfall chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Haha fun :) I look forward to the next chapter!
LittleBounce chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Poor Monroe - he's really not having a good time here, is it? Love the style-appropriate method of threats he comes across with each friend of Nick's, lol. And the horror stories that come with his pre-wieder past :))
LittleBounce chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
lol... nothing like an icy cool, slightly psychopathically protective ex :))