Reviews for A Night Out
Zombie Girl chapter 1 . 7/2
Leti0422 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I have reread this story so many times and it is one of my favorites. Anytime there's a Daryl, Michonne, and Rick story they always add a Daryl and Rick gay scene. It was nice to read a story where both men just catered to her and she was equally turned on by both as well. I am biased though and love Dixonne. Please make a series or at least a part 2 ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Amazing story! Hope there's a part 2
crashstreetkids chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
wow, that's all I'm gonna say.
amberausten7 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Hell yes! This was awesome;) I hope you have more ATeam stories with an M rating. This was soooo fun!
alexmarsha chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was AMAZING! I want more!
E.MorrowluvWordz chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
God Bless you for writing this! I loved every bit of it...sooooo, when can we expect the next update?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Ok so not that I'm homophobic or anything I honestly don't mind gay ppl but I'm just glad that there was now sexual interaction between Daryl and Rick, I'm glad they didn't kiss or touch each other because it doesn't seem like all. I've read some like that so I've tried it and it didn't fit in the least so kudos to you I really love your Dixonne, Richonne and Rixonne treats (but I am a huge dixonne shipper) never change what you do your're great keep it up!
SteVie'SGirL chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
That was one hot fic!
kimyso chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Loved the story i wished it could have been more,
courageouslover15 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
that was... hawt! omg i loved it! soo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
wow, that was great! I need more
Del chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
You have to write another story with these three or continue on with this story. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014