Reviews for Deathless
Dancing Peony chapter 1 . 5/19
This is phenomenal. I believe if you were to stretch this into a full length novel, it would go beautifully. Thank you for writing!
Purified Sins chapter 1 . 4/20
DAMMMMMN THAT WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME
Gly chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Ang GANDA! This is so magnificently written, those lines they were soo. Ugh! Your story, a blend of raw emotions, and those lines were they derived from the book? Gosh they were perfect! Your story is beautiful in its intensity. And I absolutely love it :) 3
dizzydani666 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Awesome, thx
TAT chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
what is this hurt i feel in my heart...DE FEEELS MAN
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
That nice story.
Princess-of-Space chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
*slow clap* damn...that was good
Arford chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Excellently executed with a minimal amount of words; however, some word choice could have been better. Still, I applaud you.
graffiti1201 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
love this 3
clarit chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I'm not familiar with Deathless, but this was really tragically beautiful. :)
Kind of haunting, you have quite a way with words.
Thanks for sharing!
Hind-x chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
It's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. It's dark and sad too but the way you wrote it, is just so... beautiful. Words can't describe how much I loved reading this One-Shot. I felt like reading a poem or something like that.

And damn, that Akashi... This is probably my favourite fem!KurokoxAka fanfic ever! You did an amazing job! An incredible and unique story.
Ciry chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
That was ever-so breath-taking-ly perfect!

Though I haven't read Valente's version (I've only done a quick research about it), Akashi is the perfect character to portray Koschei. It...he was artistically cruel, the kind that is cold, though creepy, but is perfect in executing his plans - very Akashi-like. I mean, let's be objective, Fujimaki's Akashi is a cruel antagonist (have you read Ch. 246 of the manga?) He rules the court with an iron hand that will crush any hope shed by his opponents. And that's the Akashi that we loved (well, I assume, since that's what I love about him). He's absolute (remember).

That's why, lemme just say how adoringly beautiful this fic is.

I just love cold, cruel, obsessive characters...(well, fiction-wise,...since real-life are just downright creepy, scary stalkers)
I also adore the way this fic is written. Feels like reading a poetry (narrative poetry?), since it doesn't hold the same detailed narration of novels, short stories and the like, yet, totally understandable. It's short, but doesn't feel summarize or quickly written. Nice!

And...finally! A FemKuroko that I love...you know, one that isn't OOC, nor irritatingly different with her overly-detailed transformation (due to genderbend). Maybe, that's the magic of this kind of writing. Short and simple, but well-written!
ShionStar chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
awww such a cool story!
yuyane chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Excuse me for cursing, but holy sh*t. That was amazing! Definitely the best fem!Kuroko and Akashi story I read so far. The dark themes in this story is very vivid, and I knew it was not going to end happily, but this was a great, though really sad and angst, read. Loved it!
Hansha-otoku chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This is really good. I feel sorry for Aomine and Kuroko, but the ending is satisfying. Good job for this.