Reviews for Amorous Appeals
LoneStorm chapter 1 . 23h
SO CUTE and definetly satisfied my Soma needs. Thank you so much for writing this!
chloescissorhands chapter 1 . 7/20
Aww those two are super adorable. I love drunk Soul haha. He's really cute. Maka is a cutie too.
khaleesimaka chapter 1 . 7/6
This was a really great read! I enjoyed it a lot!

I loved the scene where Kid is tidying Soul's desk because it was just so adorable! I know a lot of people find it difficult to write Kid sometimes, but I think you did a great job. I think you wrote everyone fantastically tbh. But that scene made me giggle. I also love how Soul and Maka's relationship was kinda slow and steady, it didn't happen completely overnight. Maka didn't fall for him after one chance encounter and seeing him in a different light; it was over time and after she dropped her prejudice feels about him that she fell for him. That bar scene was also very nice! Omgsh Soul's confession was the right kinds of dork and I loved it! I think Soul was just so perfect throughout this story, very in character, and it was lovely. Everything about this was wonderful. Your writing is also so nice and flowy, I love it.

Thank you for writing this! It was highly enjoyable.
Closet lover chapter 1 . 1/21
Cuteeee
Pentastic chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Cute sorry
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
That was totally awesome and amazing. I was recently directed to your work, and I am so glad that I took the time to read some of your stuff because it is truly exceptional. Well done.
AnyOrdinaryGirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Awww this was just too cute
x Cheetah x chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
the best Soma/Jackim fic I've read so far. Everything was perfectly executed. The words just flew so smooth like honey. Brilliant!

and Drunk Soul is adorable! chuuu
and then dat Jackim bit was just perf. TuT
Kudos
x
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
That. Was. Too. Sweet! So kawaii! What will happen to Maka after this? Sequel! And will she tell Soul about her parents?
Enarie chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This was sooooooo cute! and very well done!
kaji13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
But what was Soul planning to do if Maka had won the case? (I'm betting his plan was to still take her on a date! haha!)

This was an enjoyable AU. I gotta say though, I just can't imagine Black Star as a judge :P
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
positively adorable.
abba chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Oh my god this is the cutest au ever. Drunk Soul in particular
This is also sspine-breakingly hilarious, your word choice is absolutely perfect! Please keep up the good work!
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Holy crap, you may be the one person who can indefinetly make me laugh and I've never even met you. Isn't it weird, the way things happen? This is one AU I think I'll always remember. Not because it was an AU, but because it was and you made it feel like it wasn't. Like it had been like this all along. Your'e fricken talented, really!
iiVivaLaHeichouii chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This was an absolutely wonderful FanFiction. You have crafted such a beautiful setting and backstory for each character, and the ending was so perfect. This wasn't too sappy, or too sweet, you put the right sprinkle of romance in there with a fabulous plot. Well done!