Reviews for Amorous Appeals
Sophie chapter 1 . 5/26
Plumerietta chapter 1 . 4/26
Your knowledge on the law system is amazing.
The way you executed your story was amazing.

I love you
Kikiji chapter 1 . 3/10
It's adorable how you can tell Soul has a crush on Maka even before you meet him in the story. Unless it's just my overreacting fluff-seeking imagination? It's true that it's labeled as MakaXSoul romance and it's also true that anyone who has read your other stories would likely know that Soul is often in love with her from the very beginning (of their interactions and/or of the story), but this was the first of your stories that I've read (not to mention, the first of that particular shipping) and I didn't have any reason to believe that he would already have a crush on her. Well, it'll still be my head canon that there were hints of his affection in the explanation of the history between them.

I wonder if Soul had been ecstatic or feeling guilty when Maka accepted the bet? Or maybe a bit of both?

I find no real flaws with this story except that maybe one more concluding scene would have been nice? For some reason, I had a slight "left hanging" feeling when I finished reading :S. But still- awesome job :D!
Rrit chapter 1 . 2/16
This is the legal AU I never knew I needed to read until I did. Very well done, bravo!
LoneStorm chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
SO CUTE and definetly satisfied my Soma needs. Thank you so much for writing this!
candescentmoon chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Aww those two are super adorable. I love drunk Soul haha. He's really cute. Maka is a cutie too.
khaleesimaka chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
This was a really great read! I enjoyed it a lot!

I loved the scene where Kid is tidying Soul's desk because it was just so adorable! I know a lot of people find it difficult to write Kid sometimes, but I think you did a great job. I think you wrote everyone fantastically tbh. But that scene made me giggle. I also love how Soul and Maka's relationship was kinda slow and steady, it didn't happen completely overnight. Maka didn't fall for him after one chance encounter and seeing him in a different light; it was over time and after she dropped her prejudice feels about him that she fell for him. That bar scene was also very nice! Omgsh Soul's confession was the right kinds of dork and I loved it! I think Soul was just so perfect throughout this story, very in character, and it was lovely. Everything about this was wonderful. Your writing is also so nice and flowy, I love it.

Thank you for writing this! It was highly enjoyable.
Closet lover chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Pentastic chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Cute sorry
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
That was totally awesome and amazing. I was recently directed to your work, and I am so glad that I took the time to read some of your stuff because it is truly exceptional. Well done.
AnyOrdinaryGirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Awww this was just too cute
x Cheetah x chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
the best Soma/Jackim fic I've read so far. Everything was perfectly executed. The words just flew so smooth like honey. Brilliant!

and Drunk Soul is adorable! chuuu
and then dat Jackim bit was just perf. TuT
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
That. Was. Too. Sweet! So kawaii! What will happen to Maka after this? Sequel! And will she tell Soul about her parents?
Enarie chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This was sooooooo cute! and very well done!
kaji13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
But what was Soul planning to do if Maka had won the case? (I'm betting his plan was to still take her on a date! haha!)

This was an enjoyable AU. I gotta say though, I just can't imagine Black Star as a judge :P