Reviews for Amorous Appeals
Cuteeee
Pentastic chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Cute sorry
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
That was totally awesome and amazing. I was recently directed to your work, and I am so glad that I took the time to read some of your stuff because it is truly exceptional. Well done.
AnyOrdinaryGirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Awww this was just too cute
x Cheetah x chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
the best Soma/Jackim fic I've read so far. Everything was perfectly executed. The words just flew so smooth like honey. Brilliant!

and Drunk Soul is adorable! chuuu
and then dat Jackim bit was just perf. TuT
Kudos
x
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
That. Was. Too. Sweet! So kawaii! What will happen to Maka after this? Sequel! And will she tell Soul about her parents?
Enarie chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This was sooooooo cute! and very well done!
kaji13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
But what was Soul planning to do if Maka had won the case? (I'm betting his plan was to still take her on a date! haha!)

This was an enjoyable AU. I gotta say though, I just can't imagine Black Star as a judge :P
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
positively adorable.
abba chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Oh my god this is the cutest au ever. Drunk Soul in particular
This is also sspine-breakingly hilarious, your word choice is absolutely perfect! Please keep up the good work!
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Holy crap, you may be the one person who can indefinetly make me laugh and I've never even met you. Isn't it weird, the way things happen? This is one AU I think I'll always remember. Not because it was an AU, but because it was and you made it feel like it wasn't. Like it had been like this all along. Your'e fricken talented, really!
iiVivaLaHeichouii chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This was an absolutely wonderful FanFiction. You have crafted such a beautiful setting and backstory for each character, and the ending was so perfect. This wasn't too sappy, or too sweet, you put the right sprinkle of romance in there with a fabulous plot. Well done!
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Drunk soul is best soul. Also I liked this. I liked it a lot.
pokemon maniac chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
*Claps dramatically* That...was...amazing. That was so incredibly sweet I CAN'T TAKE IT! OH MY GOD I LOVED IT SO FREAKING MUCH! I LOVE IT! I don't know how to deal with such a wonderful story! That bar scene was priceless!
non-specific chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
When I first saw it on tumblr, the idea seemed a bit odd - but your execution, as usually, is just wonderful! The scene in cafe was incredibly sweet and drunk Soul is the most adorable thing under the sun. What else to say? Love it.