Reviews for 60 Years in a Summer
It's magnificient story! I love it.
Would You continue? Please please please ;)
Ola
Fallena018 chapter 16 . 12/26/2017
Updates for this fanfic please!
Aeryn chapter 16 . 12/7/2017
Hi, this is really good and I was wondering if you were thinking of an update ?! I would like to know what would happen. This plot is a unique one that I havent read in any of the fanfics I've gone through. Please continue... it's a really good story.
Karklutz chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
This is most definitely a story I can always come back to and there aren't many I can say that about. It's rare for me to review stories, on here especially, but I really love this story. Like many others, I would /Love/ to read this through to the end. So could you please please update? I feel we'd all really appreciate it and I'd be sad to see it never get finished.
Love, Adrian
baralsa21 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
I love your history, please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Wait so molly left him there
luvparadox chapter 16 . 8/12/2017
THIS IS A GREAT STORY WITH A NICE PLOT. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
arace-chan chapter 16 . 8/11/2017
Please continue this fic you left me with the desire of the end please 7 7
D C JoKeR H S chapter 16 . 5/10/2017
CUTE! XD
Nico Riddle chapter 16 . 4/19/2017
I can't even remember how many times I've read this magnificient piece of art over the years, but I missed it, so I'm back again. I was never one to review a fanfiction, mainly because I can never get my thoughts together well enough to write a proper one, and I'd like to think I'm not a person giving out half-done work, but here I am, hoping that if I hit you up with one, maybe you would be more motivated to continue this lovely story. I'm very interested in what you'd planned for Tom and Harry's future, the mess with the Longbottom lady and Dumbledore, Lord Sirius and the others, not to mention the confrontation between Sirius and Harry about the nature of Harry and Voldemort's relationship. I hope you consider continuing this story, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'll appreciate it very much and eagerly wait for a new chapter.
Love,
Nico
Fanficaddict78 chapter 16 . 4/16/2017
Fantastic story..i hope u can update soon..
Raizel-Renai chapter 16 . 3/14/2017
I have read many fanfics of this pairing but this plot is new to me, I haven't seen here yet so I'm really hopeful that you will continue this. I would like so much to read until the end. I really love the way you write and the way you portrayed Harry and Tom they are definitely in character.
Anyway thank you so much for sharing.
The Whovian Shipper chapter 16 . 2/20/2017
UPDAAAAAAAATE!
Katse chapter 16 . 1/1/2017
Me encanta, pero hace mucho que no actualizas. Y Tom es tan tierno y posesivo con Harry que me da risa
Katse chapter 3 . 1/1/2017
Me encanta esta historia, es muy tierna y hermosa.