Reviews for 60 Years in a Summer
Pyrane chapter 16 . 10/6
Poor Harry/Serpent.
He will cry again tonight. At least, he is in the arms of Marvolo when he does
Thanks for the chapter !

FenyxEmber chapter 16 . 10/6
Please update!

I stayed up reading this just because I loved the whole concept, I mean, I've never read a fanfiction with such a unique twist to the story. Well, one actually, but it was a little different than this one.

You're a genius for creating something so utterly and brilliantly original. I love it!

Please update soon, I absolutely adore the moments between Harry "Serpens" and Tom "Voldemort".

AmyTheAuthor chapter 16 . 10/5
Yay! An update! It was short, but I am just happy to know you have not abandoned this fic! :)
namara chapter 16 . 10/3
poor sirius XD loved it!
LongPastMidnight chapter 16 . 10/4
i want more! this is equally hilarious as it is positively fluffy. love it. please keep going!
charm13insomnia chapter 16 . 10/3
nice chapter
sousie chapter 16 . 10/3
i love it
nice chapter
El chapter 16 . 10/2
Thank you for the update. I really thought you had forgotten this fic.
Hericus C chapter 16 . 10/3
So glad to see this not abandoned! Hope Sirius keeps his promise and talks with Harry before doing something stupid. Harry's realization of age difference is amusing.
Yana5 chapter 16 . 10/3
Cool chapter
JBubbles chapter 16 . 10/3
Hahahahahha a Tom Riddle concerned over his appearances as Lord Voldemort? This was interesting to read!

I loved rereading this again. And I adored seeing Sirius freaking out a little bit, Tom's possessiveness and young Lord Jeremy. This fic is fantastic.
history chapter 16 . 10/3
I continue to love your story!
iiAliceii chapter 16 . 10/3
Good chapter, I look forward to the next one!
Bronze Leaf chapter 16 . 10/2
Probably my favorite time travel romance hp/lv

I like how the story was played out and the title is perfect... It was what drew me in to read this.
Thanks for your hard work:)
Dracomigha chapter 16 . 10/2
Welcome back. Keep writing and keep up the good work.