Reviews for 60 Years in a Summer
:D
ndfootball09 chapter 16 . 1/16
Awwww! I love it!
Chica-Fairy chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
Why are you not continuing the story, this super cool, I hope it is not the public who still aver been writing for pet war which incidentally I love the two stories.
I also like Hawkeye and his Chick Wizard
also please can continue cross-fic I loved that time really has a great future, oh I also love the Tom Riddle's diary in the 5th year of Harry, because there is another fic what you continued with a great future, although I'm not someone who can ablate much as my own fic not grab a continuum from almost five months but hey, also called me an other fics your attention, I seriously have a great talent and lot but a lot imagination
luck with inspiration
Lientjuhh chapter 16 . 11/8/2015
I like it.. :D
aihikari91 chapter 16 . 10/26/2015
great story,can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2015
I love this story. Can you write more? Please?!
Lunarane chapter 16 . 10/14/2015
I'm so happy to see you updating this story it is my favourite and I can't wait to read more :)
Good luck
Melikalilly chapter 16 . 10/15/2015
I love this story
Jaded Ecstacy chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
Omg its really good please update soon. Ahhh I love it
Pyrane chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
Poor Harry/Serpent.
He will cry again tonight. At least, he is in the arms of Marvolo when he does
Thanks for the chapter !

***Pyrane***
FenyxEmber chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
Please update!

I stayed up reading this just because I loved the whole concept, I mean, I've never read a fanfiction with such a unique twist to the story. Well, one actually, but it was a little different than this one.

You're a genius for creating something so utterly and brilliantly original. I love it!

Please update soon, I absolutely adore the moments between Harry "Serpens" and Tom "Voldemort".

~:*Nyx
AmyTheAuthor chapter 16 . 10/5/2015
Yay! An update! It was short, but I am just happy to know you have not abandoned this fic! :)
namara chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
poor sirius XD loved it!
LongPastMidnight chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
i want more! this is equally hilarious as it is positively fluffy. love it. please keep going!
charm13insomnia chapter 16 . 10/3/2015