Reviews for 60 Years in a Summer
MaiKanon chapter 8 . 4/18
Really awesome story! I completely adore it! :) Poor harry and tom though... But... It should change the future somehow, right? I wonder where winky will take harry, maybe to voldemort himself? ;) Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work!
KatzeIason69 chapter 8 . 4/16
awe please don't take to long to put up another chappie ok.
DeathEaterGal chapter 8 . 4/16
Hi! This is an amazing story so pretty please update soon! I was wondering if this is going to be slash? I personally hope so :) um...I hope you will update soon and I was wondering if you could give me by titles if other fanfics like this? If there is any. Well I'm going to go check out your other fanfics so chow!
Tmnt 2012 rocks chapter 8 . 4/15
aww so sweet and sad update soon! )
ChibiAyane chapter 8 . 4/14
Aaaw! Please write more soon!
Shannon the Original chapter 8 . 4/13
So sweet, love it when this gets updated :D
Fic's Sly Lover chapter 8 . 4/13
Thank You!
And, Hey Gal! Keep up the wonderful work :)
Though if a bit longer, I'm sure no one would kill you ;)
Like your story a lot.

Hope to hear soon from you.
Yours Truly.
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 8 . 4/12
...IT STOPPED AGAIN GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
YOUR KILLING ME HERE.
telmios chapter 8 . 4/11
This is such in interesting idea and i can't wait to see were it goes.
lovefanfiction120 chapter 8 . 4/11
i really love this story and it's very sweet
i hope that you will update soon
Monciak chapter 8 . 4/11
I really loveeeee this story, so thank you very very... much for writting and posting this chapter:)
Luc chapter 8 . 4/11
I wonder will tom grow to hate muggles even more than before because instead of hurtikg him, they are hurting someone he cares about. I reallu want to see tom more adult. The roles are already changing. I really like to see harry helpless because as tom grows, he will realise the less he can influence things anymore
smikan011 chapter 8 . 4/11
cliffhanger please update soon
Old Girl Lost chapter 8 . 4/11
May I say that I really like this story and I think it is moving into AU territory becasue Harry's little brother is obviously not the Tom Riddle who met Dumbledore - though he might end up Minister of Magic- but if he does the universe where Harry comes into existence won't exist.

Summer of fourth year Harry hadn't had the whole TMR background sharing thing he got from Albus in sixth year so he doesn't know how much he has changed the timeline. Or is in another dimension altogether.

Again I must commend you.

I like the nice guy old Sirius in this story.
Update soon please!