Reviews for Affettuoso
helenemc chapter 9 . 1/31
This story is amazing. I hope all is well and you have not given up on it. Please update soon.
elizabeth bennette chapter 8 . 1/18
please update soon... thanks
elizabeth bennette chapter 3 . 1/18
so glad that I found this story. it is SO GOOD Thanks, please update soon.
Breyzie1478 chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Wow! I mean... just, wow! Poor Bella! She has really been through the ringer, hasn't she? She tries so hard to remain optimistic and hopeful, but life just keeps throwing more shit at her. And Edward, oh Edward... I think she is just what he needs. He has been through a lot, yes, but I think Bella will really put things into perspective for him. Either way, these two have a long road to go down and I can't wait to see them pull themselves from the ashes. Though I have the feeling that it is going to be a long road to the top for them. I just want to hug Bella so hard right now. At least from here on out she'll have a strong support system, whether she likes it or not. Loving this so far and can't wait for more!
Prolific Novice chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Ah, this is heartbreaking! But so good. Eagerly awaiting more. :)
MeteorOnAMoonlessNight chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
I hope the two of you are going to continue writing this! I need the HEA!
belleveloso chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Great story
SistaDi chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Missing the story hope all is well!
FinnMac chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I'm guessing Bella cleans up well.
newborntwifan chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
This chapter could have been called 'Epiphany'.
dowlingnana chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
Yes this certainly was a long one...wow. Stabler? Just reminds me of his loss on Law & Order SVU, yeah, Elliott, sigh. So much happened here but I see it as all good. Good for Edward and in the long run will be good for everyone around him. Well, that is when Rose can let go of her animosity. Very happy to see Edward finally getting a better grip on society and himself. Bella and he will be good for each other...as always. thanx ;o)
justginger chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
What an amazing chapter! I loved every word, it was so thought provoking and insightful. Great job!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
that last line is, awwwwww
Kim Ginsberg chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
so where's this trust, hmmmmm?
Kim Ginsberg chapter 7 . 5/5/2014