Reviews for Alpha and Omega Book 2: The Fallen
Runyon chapter 8 . 9/5
Still the best two Eva crossovers to date love this!
10Soah86 chapter 16 . 6/4
With the recent release of both the Legendary Edition and 31 I've been getting back into both fandoms and came back to this fic. Still love it, fantastic plot and character dev. The first few chapters of this fic are so awesome. I don't know if you'll come back to this fic at some point, but I do hope it happens!
Weatherman21 chapter 16 . 3/29
3 days. It took me three days to read through this series from end to end. I have read Book One in its entirety and I have read Book 2 up to its last updated point.
I loved every second of it.
I have enjoyed this series to no end, and I can honestly say it is one of my favorite Evangelion fanfictions of all time. I really love the chemistry between Shinji and Aria. I love the progress made by Misato and others. I...REALLY, really want to see the ending you had planned. I hate seeing a beloved fanfiction die. It feels so sad to see a series I’ve grown so fond of gathering dust without a resolution.
I hope you are well, and I wish you luck in all your future endeavors.
TerribleParable chapter 16 . 1/16
I’m still here after 4 years. I really do miss you.
Guestinator chapter 8 . 10/20/2020
Everyone: Misato will never surrender

Shinji: Give her free rain, give her back her ship and oh yes don't kill her like every other named character except possibly his old man. Maybe. At this point if you have a name you can't die!
Guestinator chapter 6 . 10/20/2020
Aria has every reason to kill Ritsuko, hurting her and kills everyone around her... Then stops to let her live? Why?

NAMED CHARACTER POWER GOOOOOOO!
Guestinator chapter 3 . 10/20/2020
Note on the killings - Not one single person with a name. Long as they don't in anyway matter as even sideline NPCs you might talk to briefly outside of a battle then they are killed. If you have simply said thank you to him for opening a door before hand, and the author dare give you a name or nickname?

You won't ever die in this story.
Guestinator chapter 1 . 10/20/2020
Yo author who enjoys plotholes and making Shinji be a bitch n suffer, where ya be at? Hope your not dead but this type of AFK usually means death or prison.
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 16 . 9/20/2020
okay amazing amazing amazing story loved the first a bit more just because there's more shinji in that one. I'd love to see more from this crossover and this fic it's great I love how you write. I didn't know anything about mass effect before this fic so this was a great introduction for me. itd be nice to see shinji get closer with some of these counterparts of his friends besides ritsuko hehe but yeah I dont think I have any complaints or anything about the two stories. I think itd be nice to see shinji saving aria from something for once lol you'd think somebody competent out there would like to take a shot at her but oh well. once again amazing writing I also love your more intimate scenes those are written well. can't wait for the next chapter I only hope that it wont be the end of this series.
Just call me ZS chapter 16 . 9/17/2020
And here you rest, a king among the dead. Bones just as worn, just as brittle as all others who perished around you. The only thing to distinguish you, the gold finery you once wore.
Sad to finally catch up, only too see it dead. The journey was nice however, and I'm happy I got to read it. Really enjoyed your story, and I hope your doing alright.
Cyberbook chapter 16 . 3/19/2020
Damnit, this hasn't been update in 4 years after ending in such a cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/2/2020
With broken bow what if Armani had somehow escaped apollo when the first war was going on, found out about his heritage and confused and hurt joined kronos and Luke's army. What ifs...they keep me up at night
Guest chapter 16 . 12/15/2019
Have you just stopped writing cause your so good! Please UPDATE! Also could you maybe do something broken bow related like a one shot of stories of apollo and Armani cause I've always loved there relationship
Dasgun chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
.-.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 16 . 1/2/2019
This has been a good read. Though, seeing as the last update was in 2016 and now that it's 2019, I'm wondering if this is now another dead fic or if it's merely dormant. At this point, even an Author's Note chapter would be reassuring.