Reviews for Alpha and Omega Book 2: The Fallen
becauseno chapter 16 . 7/18
Please update this, dont leave us with an eternal cliffhanger please
shadow chapter 16 . 7/10
I liked the chapter!
Lord Dream chapter 12 . 6/19
And here is where I get off sadly. Just know that up till now, this was fucking awesome. Good luck, Goodnight, and Goodbye.
Alex2909 chapter 16 . 5/15
shit just got real
becauseno chapter 16 . 4/25
please update!
DOS73 chapter 16 . 2/20
I'm quite enjoying this story and I look forward to reading the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
CMVreud chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
Holy F-! No. UNHOLY F-!
CMVreud chapter 15 . 12/18/2016
I hope you're coming to a conclusion. I mean, as awesome funny this Episode of "Meeting the In-Laws" was, somehow you have 3 Chapters max for that NGE-soulsearching-existence overthinking stuff before ending with a funny "And so they lived..."-chapter, or two.

Also, with all that casual-ness mucking around here I now name this Series the "Make Love and Peace"-series.
CMVreud chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
Here I was dreaming of MirandaXMisato and you gave me a possible MisadtoXZaeed. Nice.
I'd really like to see this ShiNeema ship sailing. She's like an amalgam of all women he was emotionally invested in (for at least 5%)
Extra Kudos for the mom-stepmom-kinda talk.
CMVreud chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
I... can only describe in one word what a thousand pictures couldn't: WTF HAPPENED?!
CMVreud chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
I just realized, just nearly everything Mari says could be an innuendo or have a double meaning.
Also: What is with this ending? It's like reading Code Geass again, or Death Note. Contingencies within contingencies within contingencies.
CMVreud chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
Now this chapter was definitely positively Evangelion again.
CMVreud chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
There... there... you used it. The catchphrase... a thing, any thing I wanted so desperately wanted to hear. Here I am looking, reading for "just a guy on vacation" and then you drop this gem of awesomeness... "FOR SCIENCE!"
The Doctor and Henchgirl would be proud. :')

EVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVA

"Freud would've wept"...
"Freud wept" the next installment of the Award winning Author of "Atlas shrugged" "Prometheus burned" and under his pseudonym Rubeus Hagrid "How to train your dragon" "...and your Cerberus.", "...and your acromatula.", "...and your blast-ended Skrewts." and "This book is just my floo address, so you can floo me and I train it for you."

EVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVA

With that life-span you'd expect the Asari to come up with... inventive names for their choosen proffessions, eh? Like the society for the betterment of the english language.
From "Son of a bitch" to "product of a far too hasty love".
CMVreud chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
A wonderful amalgam of the story and 3.33, awesome.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
A joy to read, with goosebumps and pleasant shivers along the spine.