Reviews for Alpha and Omega Book 2: The Fallen
Guestinator chapter 8 . 10/20
Everyone: Misato will never surrender

Shinji: Give her free rain, give her back her ship and oh yes don't kill her like every other named character except possibly his old man. Maybe. At this point if you have a name you can't die!
Guestinator chapter 6 . 10/20
Aria has every reason to kill Ritsuko, hurting her and kills everyone around her... Then stops to let her live? Why?

NAMED CHARACTER POWER GOOOOOOO!
Guestinator chapter 3 . 10/20
Note on the killings - Not one single person with a name. Long as they don't in anyway matter as even sideline NPCs you might talk to briefly outside of a battle then they are killed. If you have simply said thank you to him for opening a door before hand, and the author dare give you a name or nickname?

You won't ever die in this story.
Guestinator chapter 1 . 10/20
Yo author who enjoys plotholes and making Shinji be a bitch n suffer, where ya be at? Hope your not dead but this type of AFK usually means death or prison.
Insaneauthor050701 chapter 16 . 9/20
okay amazing amazing amazing story loved the first a bit more just because there's more shinji in that one. I'd love to see more from this crossover and this fic it's great I love how you write. I didn't know anything about mass effect before this fic so this was a great introduction for me. itd be nice to see shinji get closer with some of these counterparts of his friends besides ritsuko hehe but yeah I dont think I have any complaints or anything about the two stories. I think itd be nice to see shinji saving aria from something for once lol you'd think somebody competent out there would like to take a shot at her but oh well. once again amazing writing I also love your more intimate scenes those are written well. can't wait for the next chapter I only hope that it wont be the end of this series.
Just call me ZS chapter 16 . 9/17
And here you rest, a king among the dead. Bones just as worn, just as brittle as all others who perished around you. The only thing to distinguish you, the gold finery you once wore.
Sad to finally catch up, only too see it dead. The journey was nice however, and I'm happy I got to read it. Really enjoyed your story, and I hope your doing alright.
Cyberbook chapter 16 . 3/19
Damnit, this hasn't been update in 4 years after ending in such a cliffhanger!
With broken bow what if Armani had somehow escaped apollo when the first war was going on, found out about his heritage and confused and hurt joined kronos and Luke's army. What ifs...they keep me up at night
Guest chapter 16 . 12/15/2019
Have you just stopped writing cause your so good! Please UPDATE! Also could you maybe do something broken bow related like a one shot of stories of apollo and Armani cause I've always loved there relationship
Dasgun chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
.-.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 16 . 1/2/2019
This has been a good read. Though, seeing as the last update was in 2016 and now that it's 2019, I'm wondering if this is now another dead fic or if it's merely dormant. At this point, even an Author's Note chapter would be reassuring.
Dracco chapter 16 . 10/30/2018
MOAR! Where’s the last capter? ;P
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 9 . 2/21/2018
I take it that you have no plans on following the example of Pacific Rim and have the EVA-01 upgraded in the aspect where Shinji-2 will have Rei for his Co-Pilot while inside the EVA, huh?

Shinji-1's 'Harmonic Resonance' seemed almost Telepathic in nature.
I was almost expecting that you would have made the process be performed through physical contact in a manner where it was like a mixture between Psychometry and Technopathy.
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 6 . 2/18/2018
Part of me was kind of expecting Risuko to go 'Arbitrary Skepticist' on them in regards to Telekinesis.
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 5 . 2/17/2018
I would not have minded "seeing" Shinji-2 and perhaps even Asuka, Rei, Ritsuko, and Misato be, one-by-one, going through the Mind Meld process by the courtesy of Aria, allowing them to experience Shinji-1's memories of the timeline he came from.

Oh, and FemDom is neither amusing nor is it True Feminism.