Reviews for Explosions
celia azul chapter 29 . 4/1
Someone is using Darcy in their story is named alive,
Bluemom chapter 1 . 3/17
Wow- that was hot
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 9 . 3/7
Oh god. This is so good! I bet her refuses to engage because he doesn't know its her and doesn't want to cheat. I think he might even get upset. With her, with merle. Oh the angst!
Wow wow wow wow, this was an amazing story and I've always loves daryl and now I really do t know what to do! I need daryl bow and I bet I'm going to have some amazing dreams with him! Fingers and everything else crossed
Kah Aluada chapter 29 . 2/5
Hey honey, okay? I just came to record how much I loved your fic. I confess that at first I really wanted to go to ZA, but ended up being perfect that way. All so sexy. I confess that some passages left me excited. For Real. I completely understand Darcy. Daryl has a voice and accent so yummy! The conversations on the phone and then all intercourse them ... I must confess that this has generated great fantasies to me about Mr. Dixon. HAHAHA. Sorry if I was excited with your text. But it's your fault for writing as well. Loved the fic. For Real. PS: Sorry some grammar error, my native language is Portuguese (I'm Brazilian)
SeussGirl chapter 29 . 12/24/2014
I loved this story! Honestly the best AU I've read. Like Daryl, I just fell in love with Darcy. She is an amazing OC. Started reading this in order to read Afterlife, but I just couldn't stop reading. Love your writing, and the smut was Amazing! The chemistry between them just blew me away! Now I am really excited to read their story, but with Walkers. Thanks for writing such a great story.
Firerebel chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Holy shit! Major twist in your story. I mean don't get me wrong sex is fun to read but I'm interested in seeing the plot pick up as well. Also I love how you made Merle. His character I feel like has redeeming qualities that often people don't take the time to highlight or adjust and instead push him to the side.
FireRebel chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Okay I was trying I hold off reviewing until the end but damn that last part with Meryl. Perfect. Actually really in character too. Interesting family dynamic with KayJay deal going on. I found it funny when she was reading a magazine. I feel like that would be accurate. Anyways I look forward to reading more but had to stop and review because that last chapter was just so on point.
Filiafamilias chapter 29 . 11/22/2014
I really liked this story! I giggled and snorted my way through some parts, while others suddenly made me go "awww". The sex scenes were very well written, and matched this couple very well: earthy and kinky! Thanks for sharing this fic with ud!
shika93 chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Great chapter.
Mrsgeiger chapter 29 . 11/14/2014
Om love this story are you going to make a sequel? Please do it would be awesome
shika93 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Haha, awesome beginning.
snm1 chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
That was amazing! Definitely one of my all time favorites. And not just for this fan base either. How's your mom doing!
LilttleFreak chapter 29 . 10/11/2014
I loved the ending. Serious giggles at 1:30 in the morning. Honorable mentions are including Rick, and more importantly, Boondock Saints. Definitely a favorite :)
littletripper25 chapter 29 . 10/1/2014
Gah! I just read this story for the second time and I love it even more! This was the first fan fici read about the walking dead and I have to say that the ones that I've read after haven't made me love the characters like this one has! I am sooooo excited about after life I can't wait till u update:) I totally ship Daryl and Darcy:)