Reviews for Explosions
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 29 . 7/18
So CUTE! LOVED THIS!
brady66 chapter 29 . 7/17
Just read this entire story and I loved it so much. I'm gunna go start on the follow up now :-)
Anon chapter 29 . 7/12
So I'm sure you can tell by all the reviews this has how amazing this story is but I'm gonna tell you again anyways. I just read this all in one sitting and WOW! It's hot and dirty and sweet and so very Daryl it's amazing! FANTASTIC work! I have to say I love how you mention how Darcy's clit hurts or she doesn't think she can orgasm again. It made it very real. Most smut is just girl can cum and cum and cum. The reality of your story with sex made it better and even hotter. Amazing job.
TigerCrossbow chapter 27 . 5/18
OhmygoodNESS! It was Merle and Jasmine... And Jasmine and Merle... THEY WERE IN LOVE WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG AND HAVE NOW FOUND EACH OTHER AGAIN! GAH! I love it!
Much love,
TigerCrossbow
sarah0406 chapter 20 . 5/17
It's the second time I'm reading that story. And even though I skipped the part where Daryl treats her like shit to protect himself, I laughed again at the Jasmine/Merle phone call.
bionicprincess chapter 1 . 5/10
Damn, I've barely finished chapter one but I love it already.
celia azul chapter 29 . 4/1
Someone is using Darcy in their story is named alive,
Bluemom chapter 1 . 3/17
Wow- that was hot
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 9 . 3/7
Oh god. This is so good! I bet her refuses to engage because he doesn't know its her and doesn't want to cheat. I think he might even get upset. With her, with merle. Oh the angst!
Wow wow wow wow, this was an amazing story and I've always loves daryl and now I really do t know what to do! I need daryl bow and I bet I'm going to have some amazing dreams with him! Fingers and everything else crossed
Kah Aluada chapter 29 . 2/5
Hey honey, okay? I just came to record how much I loved your fic. I confess that at first I really wanted to go to ZA, but ended up being perfect that way. All so sexy. I confess that some passages left me excited. For Real. I completely understand Darcy. Daryl has a voice and accent so yummy! The conversations on the phone and then all intercourse them ... I must confess that this has generated great fantasies to me about Mr. Dixon. HAHAHA. Sorry if I was excited with your text. But it's your fault for writing as well. Loved the fic. For Real. PS: Sorry some grammar error, my native language is Portuguese (I'm Brazilian)
SeussGirl chapter 29 . 12/24/2014
I loved this story! Honestly the best AU I've read. Like Daryl, I just fell in love with Darcy. She is an amazing OC. Started reading this in order to read Afterlife, but I just couldn't stop reading. Love your writing, and the smut was Amazing! The chemistry between them just blew me away! Now I am really excited to read their story, but with Walkers. Thanks for writing such a great story.
Firerebel chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Holy shit! Major twist in your story. I mean don't get me wrong sex is fun to read but I'm interested in seeing the plot pick up as well. Also I love how you made Merle. His character I feel like has redeeming qualities that often people don't take the time to highlight or adjust and instead push him to the side.
FireRebel chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Okay I was trying I hold off reviewing until the end but damn that last part with Meryl. Perfect. Actually really in character too. Interesting family dynamic with KayJay deal going on. I found it funny when she was reading a magazine. I feel like that would be accurate. Anyways I look forward to reading more but had to stop and review because that last chapter was just so on point.
Filiafamilias chapter 29 . 11/22/2014
I really liked this story! I giggled and snorted my way through some parts, while others suddenly made me go "awww". The sex scenes were very well written, and matched this couple very well: earthy and kinky! Thanks for sharing this fic with ud!