Reviews for Explosions
Michiie chapter 29 . 8/15
Super sexy and awesome!
I loved this story so much I hope you contiune writing daryl fanfics in the future :)
Summertimeblues chapter 1 . 7/14
Hey you crazy pink penguin,

I just found this story and I loved it instandly. You write about Daryl and it seems that he just stepped out of the tv show. Its so amazing.
I love Darcy, your writing made her so living, its georgeous. I didn't even found a point to criticise, besides that the story ended :)

Many respects and thanks for this one!

Love,
Summertimeblues
opportunity knocked chapter 18 . 3/25
Review from end of chapter 17 awww crap. I should've read the whole chapter before reviewing. Now that Daryl in the end is every man out there. Too scared to show his feelings so he cuts with words. You are a brilliant writer and I'm amazed at how inside the heads of daryl and darcy i am. Wow!
opportunity knocked chapter 17 . 3/25
Could somebody please tell me where i can find my own Daryl. Good lord. I wish men knew how to talk to women in bed. Girlfriend, you should be writing an instruction manual for men! I am seriously stopping in the middle of chapter 17 just to write this because i needing a breather.
saintfudge chapter 29 . 2/12
Great story thanks have fun
Montrachet chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
To be honest, I opened this up out of pure, unadulterated curiosity. Let me tell you, I am so impressed by your execution of this that I am totally hooked. This theme is fresh, like super fresh, and your prose is just the right mix of dark, dirty, and humorous. I'm so glad you decided to not make this a oneshot, because I'm diggin' it. Looking forward to the rest!
I Am Code chapter 29 . 11/11/2015
Man, I stayed up all night and skipped my morning class to read this! Absolutly LOVED it! Really loved After Life as well, hope that one's not quite finished yet because I'd love to read more about this pairing.
rollwithbutter chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This was adorable. Awesome job!
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 29 . 7/18/2015
So CUTE! LOVED THIS!
brady66 chapter 29 . 7/17/2015
Just read this entire story and I loved it so much. I'm gunna go start on the follow up now :-)
Anon chapter 29 . 7/12/2015
So I'm sure you can tell by all the reviews this has how amazing this story is but I'm gonna tell you again anyways. I just read this all in one sitting and WOW! It's hot and dirty and sweet and so very Daryl it's amazing! FANTASTIC work! I have to say I love how you mention how Darcy's clit hurts or she doesn't think she can orgasm again. It made it very real. Most smut is just girl can cum and cum and cum. The reality of your story with sex made it better and even hotter. Amazing job.
CrossbowsAndClaws chapter 27 . 5/18/2015
OhmygoodNESS! It was Merle and Jasmine... And Jasmine and Merle... THEY WERE IN LOVE WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG AND HAVE NOW FOUND EACH OTHER AGAIN! GAH! I love it!
Much love,
TigerCrossbow
sarah0406 chapter 20 . 5/17/2015
It's the second time I'm reading that story. And even though I skipped the part where Daryl treats her like shit to protect himself, I laughed again at the Jasmine/Merle phone call.
kthxbai princess chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Damn, I've barely finished chapter one but I love it already.