Reviews for IS: Identity Struggle
sora93232 chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
locking forward to next chapter
Dead Pann chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Being bisexual means you are attracted to guys and girls equally. You could probably look it up on TV Tropes or Wikipedia.
WerdnaTheRed chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
The wait is totally fine, really. I spotted a couple of spelling mistakes such as 'I've cream' instead of 'ice cream.' Otherwise, its continued to be pretty good.
WerdnaTheRed chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
First of all, this has been really good so far. I've noticed a couple errors that escaped spellcheck, but nothing really major. The idea of this seems fantastic, I can't wait for more.

Second, don't apologize for the three bed thing, this is YOUR fanfic! What you write goes (as long as you have the disclaimer).
x1tears1X chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
I just finished the first couple of chapters and I'm really enjoying it! Great change of pace from the other fics and I think this has been great so far. Can't wait to see what else you have in store, and the suggested pairings don't seem so bad either
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Hi again! This is sososososo cool! I know I've probably said this before, but it needs saying again! I cannot wait for a new chapter! Love it!
Dead Pann chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Your summary is fine. Calm down.
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Wow! This is an awesome story so far! I was watching it just before an I was thinking how awesome a fic would be if someone (or me) wrote a guy-pretends-to-be-girl-instead. Awesome! I'm not sure if you'll take in this direction, but I would love a Ichika/Kenneth pairing? Either way, I'm sure i'll love it! Great first chapter!