Reviews for Of Monsters and Men
mcatinez chapter 1 . 8/19
oh man this was so good. i was so scared for robin i had to put down the phone like five times. i was so fucking relieved when wally saved him. from then on it was lovely, the league being all angry, batman giving that bitch what was coming to him, him being a total dad, wally, roy aqualad and robin being friends.. all beautiful. amazing.
UnderHisWings chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
So glad I could finally read this! Man, what a great job writing such a creepy character. And OF COURSE I loved all the friendshippy goodness! I forgot how much I missed reading your YJ fics. Just know that if you ever feel inspired to write another YJ fic, the fandom isn’t dead yet! I for one will be ecstatic to read it :D Thank you for sharing your fics with us. Loved the sweet ending too! You handled the subject matter really well. Welp, I’m off to reread some of your other YJ fics now! I forgot how much I love these characters! :D
Krismaril chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
This destroy me inside. Specially the team reaction.
Seriouslyfuturistic chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
I love all your stories but this one is probably my favorite! I like how you built on Wally, Roy and Robin's friendship and showed how worried Batman was about Robin. Fantastic story. I hope you continue putting out such brilliant work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
I have no words to descibe my anger and happiness towards this fanfic. I want to hug Robin, Wally, Roy and Kaldor. I want to kill that guy.
LoboDeSombra861 chapter 1 . 3/29/2018
I probably should've read this one first than the other, but oh well. Both stories were amazing! I still hate that there are people like that in the world and that people, even children, are suffering because of them. I don't know what motivates them to do it and I don't want to know. Anyone who gains any pleasure from it is clearly in need of mental therapy.
SD chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
Awesome
it was sooooooo action yy and romantic if u know what I mean
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
LOVED THIS BOOK ... haha Roy, Wally and Dick's interactions were perfect...
extra.graphite chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
After finally finishing this (which took like 2 whole days no joke), I realized I read the second part before the first :/. Oh well. Everything worked out in the end. This was painfully cute, with the team-up, and Roy's mouthing off, and Wally doing something new to save Dick. Oh, love the insertion with the nosebleed. I love how a lot of these go before Season 1 starts. It was also agonizing. Suspenseful. All in all amazing. People just love to pick on Robin don't they...

Also, no need to respond. Unless you want to.
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
This story somehow managed to be...disturbing and heartwarming all in one. I think you handled the more mature and difficult subjects of this story very well. I appreciated the subtlety of it and how you gave Robin some of his power back in the end by having him continue to play an active role in bringing the bad guys down.

I also loved all the character interactions. It was great to see Aqualad and Roy included in this and how much they love Robin (as much as Roy would hate to admit haha). KF is seriously the best bud ever. That kid truly deserves all of Alfred's cake xP

This line...

"The room was thick with tension. Even the hostages seemed frozen at the spectacle. Wally had to admit, there was something monstrous about Batman when he exhibited that kind of icy rage, like he was literally just one step from going over the edge and taking everyone with him".

...really stuck with me. Especially the very last part about Batman being a step from the edge and taking everyone with him...I feel like this sentence alone perfectly sums up Batman and his rage and why he puts fear into the hearts of so many.

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing piece of work!
Bruh chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Omg your writing is so good! I honestly love your writing style and the way you write daddy!bats. Super good job on all of your stories. :)
OneAppleLeaf chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
My lil robiiiiin! x,P
is it wrong that i like Robin vulnerable for once? cough...not to do that though, never. but Wally is the bessst! aww, i always like the relationship between these bros
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Wow this story is so terrifying and moving
noir fluer chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
wow! this is really great!
jj chapter 1 . 8/30/2016