Reviews for Wine for Dinner
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 10 . 1/23
Wow! Your writing is incredible! I loved every little word, every little detail you put in both stories. The emotions were spot on and beautifully written. PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING!
Sandra Strickland chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
I can't believe I never reviewed this story. A big apologize from my part. You are a great writer and this and Champagne in the Morning are awesome stories. I read years ago and I remember they being so full of details and small moments that made me experience intense emotions. It was a pleasure to read them and be sure I am going to read them again. Its a delight! Congratulations!
scarlette11011 chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
oh my freaking god! i read the first story and i couldn't stop reading till the end. it's so wonderful and realistic. even though it's a bit too wordy for me, it was such a lovely story. i hope you could probably continue your other stories or maybe write new ones. thanks again for the wonderful read.
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
:') you capture Arnold so beautifully. You are the first author to dive deep into Arnold's dark side and bring him back. Thank you!
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
WOW! This was an EMOTIONAL roller-coaster!
BRAVO! Too good! I have nothing else to say except that this was INCREDIBLY gripping! WELL DONE!
vampireintherain chapter 10 . 9/11/2009
Beuthiful X3
Forevermusicfairy8295 chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
wow...wow that was such an amazing story I loved it!
Carlin chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
i have to say i don't know how u came up with arnold bein a playboy but man he is brutal in these two stories. and then he starts fallin for helga which is kinda interesting. I hope you write something like this in the future. and i hope you havent stopped cause your a genius. well please write again.
silentlyspeaking chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
I liked this story although I have to say I liked CITM better. Both times you added wonderful depth to your characters but you only mentioned Pheobe in WFD and did not even write about her wedding day, although I did like the extra side story with lila and Gerold but you left the result of their relationship hanging.

Other then the sence of rushedness, I enjoyed the entire plot, and even the ending (except for the clich├ęs, I do not think you need them.)
Angel in disguise chapter 10 . 5/31/2006
Absolutely wonderful!

I thought the first story to this was beautiful but this one was amazing. Every time I read your stories I'm always in tears. You tell these stories so deeply It makes you seem as if you've experienced it yourself. (I mean that in a good way) ;)

I love this fic so much and I hope you do more fics in the future :)

Your writing is beautiful :) No words to describe how perfect your writing is _ :)

Once again your writing doesn't cease to amaze me!

xxAngel in disguisexx :) ;) :]:}
Draco's Worst Nightmare chapter 10 . 5/29/2006
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

It almost sounds like you've actually dabbled in matters of love like this, but really, can life really turn out as good or as bad as portrayed in this story?

It's happened and will keep happening, of course, I just hope you didn't have to learn these lessons the hard way.

~Draco's Worst Nightmare
Sokai Not signed in chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I'd read this a while ago but never got the chance to leave a review. Anyhow, it was very well written, descriptive, and very captivating. Wouldn't have changed a thing. _ Good job (and yay! I get to be review 100. Go me! LoL). _~
Doc. Dump chapter 10 . 9/11/2005
This story was awsome beyond anything I have ever read
HTchime chapter 10 . 12/31/2004
Nicely ended :) Thank you for writing this story. It really was worthwhile reading it. Oh yeah, advance happy new year! _
laura chapter 10 . 8/5/2004
i have to say the sequel was phonominal, u are a truly great writer, this story has actually made me think deeper, but there are some things that i would like to point, noah for instance, u made him a too much of a flat character, he is what helga always wanted in arnold, he deserved a little more credit, besides that this story was beatifully written

my congratulations