Reviews for A Spark Of Love
Sweet September Storm chapter 14 . 2/1
OH MY GOSH.

I hardly ever delurk, but this was incredible. You captured each and every voice to perfection. Sweet, hilarious, heart-rending - this fic is all of the above.

Consider this a standing ovation.
nrdhrd3 chapter 14 . 1/6
Awwwww!
ginar369 chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
It seems like one of Spike's plans finally worked!
ginar369 chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
Willow you're an idiot. It never crossed her mind to wonder why Tara was there?
mom8828 chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
Lovely ending. Glad they're together finally. One question. . . is Spike human, does he have a soul, or does he share Buffy's? Does anyone else realize this? Maybe I missed that part, since I was so anxious to read ahead to the end! Story was too good, and I couldn't resist!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
Lovely story. Thank you.
mom8828 chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Uh-oh. Glory never seemed that smart to me, just darn lucky. And her luck still holds! Very good update! Thanks for continuing to share your talent.
nrdhrd3 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Nice!
mom8828 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Very good! I do hope you will be able to add to, and/or even finish this soon. It isn't always easy finding good STORIES in fan fiction, and this has been a really good story for me. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.

mom8828
nrdhrd3 chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
I love this story!
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
Really nice chapter, cant wait for whats next.
TieDyeJackson chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Awesome chapter with the two gangs interacting and yay for Faith. She's my second favorite character next to Spike ( I'm a secret Spaith shipper). Looks like you are going pretty epic here and I can't wait.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Oh, this will be interesting...tension between spike and angel is always fun.
Im interested in finding out what happens now with sunnydale.

Really great chapter.
fluffandstuff83 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
:) can't wait for more! Thanks for the updates!
Spuffles chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
continue please ;) this is great , though willow would have cried with abandon not without