Reviews for A Spark Of Love
all forms of fluff chapter 14 . 4/2
Nice! I almost dig the ending but I call bullshit on the both of them surviving the fall thing, along with the soul mating thing. It seems like too much to just thrust in the last half of one chapter. I seen on your profile that your thinking of making a sequel, I must point out that without Buffy dead the Trio would never have gotten off the gound. Of course they didn't really make a spash against the scoobies untill the invisablity ray, and without coming back from the dead angts I think Buffy would be more proactive against them. Of cours sence Willow didn't fix Tera then she could take a dive into the dark trying to 'repar' her brain. That could still set up almost all the episodes of the next season. ...

Try to ignor the fan boy rambling of the first paragragh. OK the story itself is rather well written. As far as I can tell there were no huge or glaring gramatical errors. The Plot seemed well thought out and you were able to intrergrate the Angel team even if they didn't really belong there. Honestly the whole thing was a fun read, and if you make one, I would love to read a sequel. You have left open a few doors with which to approce a second storyline, Hell you could even have Xander and Anya go to Piliea with Angle's crew, that would be an interesting take, although It wouldn't so much be a sequel as a spinoff...

Again the fanboying. Sorry. I guess there is only one thing left to say. Thank you for the story!
Sweet September Storm chapter 14 . 2/1
OH MY GOSH.

I hardly ever delurk, but this was incredible. You captured each and every voice to perfection. Sweet, hilarious, heart-rending - this fic is all of the above.

Consider this a standing ovation.
nrdhrd3 chapter 14 . 1/6
Awwwww!
ginar369 chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
It seems like one of Spike's plans finally worked!
ginar369 chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
Willow you're an idiot. It never crossed her mind to wonder why Tara was there?
mom8828 chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
Lovely ending. Glad they're together finally. One question. . . is Spike human, does he have a soul, or does he share Buffy's? Does anyone else realize this? Maybe I missed that part, since I was so anxious to read ahead to the end! Story was too good, and I couldn't resist!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
Lovely story. Thank you.
mom8828 chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Uh-oh. Glory never seemed that smart to me, just darn lucky. And her luck still holds! Very good update! Thanks for continuing to share your talent.
nrdhrd3 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Nice!
mom8828 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Very good! I do hope you will be able to add to, and/or even finish this soon. It isn't always easy finding good STORIES in fan fiction, and this has been a really good story for me. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.

mom8828
nrdhrd3 chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
I love this story!
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
Really nice chapter, cant wait for whats next.
TieDyeJackson chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Awesome chapter with the two gangs interacting and yay for Faith. She's my second favorite character next to Spike ( I'm a secret Spaith shipper). Looks like you are going pretty epic here and I can't wait.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Oh, this will be interesting...tension between spike and angel is always fun.
Im interested in finding out what happens now with sunnydale.

Really great chapter.
fluffandstuff83 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
:) can't wait for more! Thanks for the updates!