Reviews for The More Things Change...
zombie1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Not bad although you probably should have had variations of thier parents powers or original powers instead of just having the kids either have one parents power or in the case of the worthingtons having both parents powers.
SanglantCouer chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Sigh, you're great Addie. I love your stories. I've read them all but just rediscovered them so to speak, so I decided to read them all again, heh. Take care.
DarkMagicianGirl7 chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
I love your story. I think it one of the best stories i've ever read and one of the longest.
That Swedish Guy chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
To quote that guy from the cartoon show "Two stupid dogs"

"Well aint that cute...

And its so damn right."

Ok, a little bit of a missqoute, but i just could not find any better way to describe it.

Now, if you pardon me, im of to check what other stories you have written.
SB Syd chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
Hey, I hardly ever review stories, but I loved this one so much I had to. I even stayed up til 3 in the morning just to read it, and I'm about to pass out cause I got up at 4 this morning(yesterday actually). Anyway I think a sequel would be great. Oh and I really enjoyed your correct use of the english language, too many english and punc. errors in a story and I get distracted from the plot, nice to know you had a good english teacher. Ignore my errors cause it's really late and I do not proofread reviews.

Love, Syd
Disturbed Courtney chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
whoa, i just realized i never reviewed this... ugh, i feel so bad, because this is an awesome, awesome story. (why else would it be my faves? :o)
Blitz chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
'Member me? I wrote that one short story featuring your chars? I figured it was about time I actually wrote a review! Kik ass story! Loved it! (Well, duh, I wrote a fanfic with them in it.) When I first read it and found out Addie was Logan's daughter, I originally imagined her with Wolvie's trademark pointy hair ;) . Then I went to your site and saw the pictures and the photos. Oh, well! LOL!
Lucky439 chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
i really love it

especially the rogue gambit together part

and theat it had all of there kids

i wonder what the X-mens kids would be like
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
I absolutely loved this story! Your characters are great- believable and just enough like their parents to make me smile. The plot is just convoluted enough to be interesting without losing anyone, and is refreshingly original. It was a joy to read, and I look forward to doing so again many times. ]
Roguextre chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
I extremely enjoyed it. I hope you do another one.
Rosanna chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Wow! That was an awesome story! I'm gonna go read the sequel now. Later :)
Heather chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Hopefully, by now you realize that this is my all time favorite BILLY AND WARREN! BOBBY! How could you go wrong, this is a great story and I love everyone that you've created. Now hopefully I won't die from anticipation for the next, what is it, six books now? ;) I can't wait for Lizze. Tristan and Marie. Craig! Great Story!
Meg the fierce lady chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Great story, I absolutely loved it! You are an excellent writer and should write a sequel. Yup yup! :)
Makes Rain Woman chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
Absolutely wonderful! There's a lot of heart and soul and thought in this; it is extremely well written. Bring on the sequels!
Johanna chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
I just wanted you to know that I thought this was a good one. One of the best actually and let me tell you, I have read many!