Reviews for At Long Last
Elynna chapter 12 . 5/25
Any chance of finishing this story?! I really enjoy it.
Raevine17 chapter 12 . 5/12
pleassssssse write more :3 its a great story3
tneha chapter 12 . 5/8
Brilliant story. I love the pace. I don't get it when they suddenly realize they love each other and start acting mental. Actually you are spot on on pretty much everyone's characterization. I like your portrayal of Ron. The angry and slightly jealous boyfriend but a stauch friend, grudgingly accepting what he has always suspected.
It worries me that you haven't updated in a long time but I hope that I'll get to read the entire thing someday. Inspiration is a flighty thing after all.
bee chapter 12 . 2/15
more! you've made the characters real and still feel pretty canon without taking them that route completely. want to know more about the 'plot' of the dark magic and definitely want to see more of Harry & Hermione finding their way to each other! yay. don't give up!
Where you at
Madam Luna chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
magnific cant wait for more
Dreamer22 chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
Very interesting story, I've greatly enjoyed reading or and I'm looking forward to seeing where the relationships go from here!
half fare prince chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
What a solid story! I love the slow build and the way everybody—not just Harry and Hermione's—avoids rushing to judgment or conclusions. I was surprised when the dark magic subplot showed up again but I think it's a great decision, and a good way to keep things on the relationship side from coming to a head too quickly.
Lh42 chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
Hi !
I'm French so forgive my English if it's not right.
I read your story lots of times and I really love it ! The characters feel so real and I imagined the same strong and deep relationship between Harry and Hermione ! You described well their developing feelings : not too soon and not too late, just the right pace.
You have to know I'm really demanding when it is come to fanfictions and yours is a must-read for anynone who worships that couple as much as I do.
I hope you're going to update very soon because I love it so so much ! I want some more and it would be such a pity not to continue it.
Bye :)
RememberMe27 chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
Please update this. Its so good and its exactly what im looking for when i want to read a hermione and harry story. So PLEASE!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
This chapter made me melt! Your doing this pairing and these characters so much justice!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
Ron is twenty-something. Even he has to mature some and the way that you have written him, he still has some growing to do. I never really say him and Hermione together and never understood how it happened in canon. At the time I was elated when Harry and Ginny got together, but when you step back and look at the story, you go HuH? Except for the DA when did Harry and Ginny ever interact? If JK had intended for them to get together, why not introduce her earlier or more often?
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Need o fill some gaps I think. If it's been three years, why are they just now re-opening the joke shop? Surely it didn't take George that long to get over Fred enough to start working again.
Me chapter 12 . 5/23/2015
LOOOOOVVEEEE it. I wish Rowling shared your views on this haha :) keep it up, this is very very very VERY well written!
discb chapter 12 . 5/25/2015