Reviews for At Long Last
gil.arad.9 chapter 14 . 4/19
This is really good! I finished all this in two day, which means a lot! Keep on doing what you love, and live your life :) I'll be here waiting
xmukax chapter 14 . 3/16
I got excited when I saw the alert really, and I confess I had to re read the last couple chapter to get bearings on where exactly you had left off. Thank you for finding the time to write this, the plot is definitely interesting and I like that it's not really obvious what is going on, at least for me. Can't wait for next chapter! :)
fncmullin chapter 14 . 3/13
What an interesting story. I love what you've got here so far and I can't wait to see more. The relationship you've built between all of them is perfect.
Mask of Melpomene chapter 14 . 2/7
I was planning to read a couple of chapters, but I ended up reading the whole thing (what chapters were posted, at least). It's 6:30 AM now. Anyway, things go pretty serious! Is this an obscurus?

I know us readers tend to forget that writers have their own lives and often demand for new chapters, and I apologize for that. With this, I'd like to mention my thanks for letting me read this wonderful story. You had a tight grip on my heart from the start.

I will be sticking out to the rest of the story. — MM x
Lh42 chapter 14 . 2/1
Hello there,
I'm so happy to see that you updated another chapter.
No worries for me, I understand that you have a life outside the fanfiction world and it is important to spend time with your family. Writing has to be a pleasure for you and not a burden, so take your time! Faithful readers will still be there at the end (like me!)
Anyway, I'm totally curious about the plot and what Andromeda has to do with it all.
I hope there will be Harry/Hermione moment soon.
Keep going and see you next time :)
MarkF611 chapter 14 . 1/31
Just discovered this story before this update. Really love how all those unseen moments in DH fit seamlessly into this and make Harry and Hermione more intimate with each other.
aLe.Yue.8 chapter 14 . 1/29
Hi! I just want to tell you that I really like your writing. I am truly thankful that you give some time for typing this (I know that is hard to find space in dairy life to dedicate for hobbies or extra activities aside from your obligations and priorities). I don't mind if you take a little longer, just don't give up on the story and continue forward till the end. (Unfinished stories eat me from the inside hahaha) Thanks and keep on!
KOSKAORU chapter 14 . 1/27
I'm glad that you keep writing this history. I really like it.
I want to see or read the scene of Harry and Hermione went they finally confess what they feeling for each other. Also how is the bad guy or girl this time. And what will happen with the family Wesley. I hope that you can have sometime for keep going writing this history and having some inspiration. Because I really want to see the ending of your history. I will wait but please try to don't let us with too long. But like I say I can't wait. Why not? I already know that it is not easy to writing a history. Thank you for write and let us read this history that help us to be distract and give us a smile for the moments of Harry & Hermione moments that are my favorite ones. We'll take care. See you soon !
bee chapter 14 . 1/25
yes - love to see updates on good stories! an intriguing plot with Andromeda missing and whatever it is that is affecting Harry. love to see him & Hermione come closer together
090807060504030201 chapter 14 . 1/27
I liked the way your story is heading. At the beginning I thought that it would only be a romance with nothing more. Basically, a story beginning with themselves questioning their feelings, then a problem arises, then they have to choose, they choose to be together and are happily ever after.
Instead, in this chapter, primarily, you chose to create a plot twist that distracts the audience from a predictable romance plot p, and I like that.
My only advice would be to not delve too deep into the mystery and the action, otherwise it will not me a romance anymore.
If, on the other hand, the idea was to create an adventure story from the beginning, I think your plot has potential, for it is well structured.
pawsrule chapter 14 . 1/26
Love this story, you have a great writing style. Please update when you can.
purplehedgehog13 chapter 14 . 1/26
I just started reading your story on the latest update. Loving the twist on the trio's relationship. Nice to see a sympathetic Ron. Very interested in the child and Andromeda. Will wait for updates. Heck, I'm following one story that has been going on for years and years.
666Spektor chapter 14 . 1/26
Oh my god you updated!
YEEEESS
don't worry about time, just as long as you do update, I'm staying right here (:
Please update again!
teachergirl chapter 14 . 1/25
You have such interesting mystery here. Please don't leave your readers hanging!
Alondrixs chapter 14 . 1/25
It doesn't matter how long it takes you to update, what matters is that we know that you plan to, whenever you can, it's not like we pay you or something, and we all know that you fanfic writers do this for fun (and because Jo totally messed up the ships, because there is never enough fluff in PLL, because Frary (reign) deserved better, and because so many other reasons)... So, don't bother with people that doesn't understand that, and enjoy those who do

BTW, I do really love the way you write, it's clean and interesting (and by clean I mean, it doesn't give you a head ache and it's so damn good), so please keep up, you've got a really story here! Take as long as you need, but keep it up

Read ya next time!