Reviews for At Long Last
Obi-Hung chapter 14 . 5/24
This is a great story! Please update as soon as you are able!
Rae chapter 14 . 5/12
update please!
So good, please continue
MelRosk chapter 14 . 11/14/2017
So I sure hope you keep writing! I like the characterization and the pace of the story—excited to see where the “meat” will take us.
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 14 . 9/13/2017
Just came across this story today and can't wait to see where it leads!

When I first started, I thought it was just going to be a cute rom-com with a little drama. But based on the direction things have taken, it doesn't seem like that is the case anymore...

On another note, I enjoy your characterization of Ginny and Ron. I particularly like that Ron's maturity and supportiveness don't seem forced. I think you did a good job of showing his transition from being angry and refusing to see sense to his eventual support of Harry and Hermione. I hate when fics bash Ron or Ginny.

Anyways, love this story so far. Hope to see another chapter soon!
ArabellaTepes chapter 14 . 9/7/2017
I almost haven't stopped reading this story since i started, it's brilliant! It's rare to find a good harmony story that is paced and well written. I love that i can feel the love they share. I'm not here to make you feel bad about taking so long, i just want to say you're an amazing writer and i'm glad you're on the harmony ship! I'll be patiently awaiting your next update.
Dreamer22 chapter 14 . 8/19/2017
I absolutely love this story and I'm very glad to hear that it is not abandoned!I 100% get that you need to be into it to get it done, and that it takes a lot of time from your life. I have to stories on here that I'm sad to say I've basically abandoned myself, I just fell out with the story, then I met my husband and I'm more occupied on my family than writing. Needless to say once you very around to updating I'll be here to read it!
Elynna chapter 14 . 5/22/2017
Please write again. Any plans to update?
gil.arad.9 chapter 14 . 4/19/2017
This is really good! I finished all this in two day, which means a lot! Keep on doing what you love, and live your life :) I'll be here waiting
xmukax chapter 14 . 3/16/2017
I got excited when I saw the alert really, and I confess I had to re read the last couple chapter to get bearings on where exactly you had left off. Thank you for finding the time to write this, the plot is definitely interesting and I like that it's not really obvious what is going on, at least for me. Can't wait for next chapter! :)
fncmullin chapter 14 . 3/13/2017
What an interesting story. I love what you've got here so far and I can't wait to see more. The relationship you've built between all of them is perfect.
Mask of Melpomene chapter 14 . 2/7/2017
I was planning to read a couple of chapters, but I ended up reading the whole thing (what chapters were posted, at least). It's 6:30 AM now. Anyway, things go pretty serious! Is this an obscurus?

I know us readers tend to forget that writers have their own lives and often demand for new chapters, and I apologize for that. With this, I'd like to mention my thanks for letting me read this wonderful story. You had a tight grip on my heart from the start.

I will be sticking out to the rest of the story. — MM x
Lh42 chapter 14 . 2/1/2017
Hello there,
I'm so happy to see that you updated another chapter.
No worries for me, I understand that you have a life outside the fanfiction world and it is important to spend time with your family. Writing has to be a pleasure for you and not a burden, so take your time! Faithful readers will still be there at the end (like me!)
Anyway, I'm totally curious about the plot and what Andromeda has to do with it all.
I hope there will be Harry/Hermione moment soon.
Keep going and see you next time :)
MarkF611 chapter 14 . 1/31/2017
Just discovered this story before this update. Really love how all those unseen moments in DH fit seamlessly into this and make Harry and Hermione more intimate with each other.
aLe.Yue.8 chapter 14 . 1/29/2017
Hi! I just want to tell you that I really like your writing. I am truly thankful that you give some time for typing this (I know that is hard to find space in dairy life to dedicate for hobbies or extra activities aside from your obligations and priorities). I don't mind if you take a little longer, just don't give up on the story and continue forward till the end. (Unfinished stories eat me from the inside hahaha) Thanks and keep on!