Reviews for At Long Last
half fare prince chapter 12 . 9/15
What a solid story! I love the slow build and the way everybody—not just Harry and Hermione's—avoids rushing to judgment or conclusions. I was surprised when the dark magic subplot showed up again but I think it's a great decision, and a good way to keep things on the relationship side from coming to a head too quickly.
Lh42 chapter 12 . 8/26
Hi !
I'm French so forgive my English if it's not right.
I read your story lots of times and I really love it ! The characters feel so real and I imagined the same strong and deep relationship between Harry and Hermione ! You described well their developing feelings : not too soon and not too late, just the right pace.
You have to know I'm really demanding when it is come to fanfictions and yours is a must-read for anynone who worships that couple as much as I do.
I hope you're going to update very soon because I love it so so much ! I want some more and it would be such a pity not to continue it.
Bye :)
RememberMe27 chapter 12 . 8/1
Please update this. Its so good and its exactly what im looking for when i want to read a hermione and harry story. So PLEASE!
This chapter made me melt! Your doing this pairing and these characters so much justice!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 12 . 6/8
Ron is twenty-something. Even he has to mature some and the way that you have written him, he still has some growing to do. I never really say him and Hermione together and never understood how it happened in canon. At the time I was elated when Harry and Ginny got together, but when you step back and look at the story, you go HuH? Except for the DA when did Harry and Ginny ever interact? If JK had intended for them to get together, why not introduce her earlier or more often?
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 1 . 6/8
Need o fill some gaps I think. If it's been three years, why are they just now re-opening the joke shop? Surely it didn't take George that long to get over Fred enough to start working again.
Me chapter 12 . 5/23
LOOOOOVVEEEE it. I wish Rowling shared your views on this haha :) keep it up, this is very very very VERY well written!
discb chapter 12 . 5/25
Great fic
bet7368 chapter 12 . 5/17
Really enjoying your story. Thank you for writing it. Will wait for the next chapters.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 12 . 5/15
Oh that was good! Really well written, especially the part between Harry and Ron! It really was very good! I agree with Ron neither of them have a choice! I do wonder what is going to happen next!? I can't wait!
AllWasWell07 chapter 12 . 5/14
hahaha i like the bit at the end there about Hermione not giving them a choice.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 12 . 5/12
great story so far
diagonalpumpkin chapter 12 . 5/12
For what it's worth, I don't think Ron is being unreasonably understanding. As you've pointed out, he has grown up, they all have. They've been through a lot and have had to grow up to handle it. I think this is a very realistic depiction of that. He still has some issues accepting the way things are, he still has some character flaws (which everyone has), but he's trying his hardest to get beyond that. Frankly I think you've painted one of the most realistic pictures of post-war Ron I've seen.
badkidoh chapter 12 . 5/11
another good chapter.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 5/11
This is a good story. Please continue. Hermione and Harry forever.