Reviews for Of Guns and Pocky
toshiro 46 chapter 1 . 3/13
good story...please continue writing...I vote 4 u...
kuroh chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
i like it can your countinue please
rainwolf042 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Yaaaaayyyyyy! Zeros my favorite and Shikis my 2nd favorite! Please update reaalllllyyyyyyyyyyyy soon!
ciaociao chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
this is a very cute fic! i love it! please update soon! i want to see more of my two favorite vampires bestie story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I love this! Please make another chapter soon. Zero and shiki are my absolute favorite characters! They should be like besties forever!
The Other Problem chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I'd love to see more of Zero and Senri's interaction! Budding friendship, hopefully. This is a very cute fic!
AceNina chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
hey I like this story. it 's fun and light.
please update soon!
hayclover chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
don't think anyone was out of character. If there were any OOC moments, you covered them up pretty nicely. Maybe it's because I've always imagined Shiki in way you've interpreted him. Zero and Ichijou were definitely in character.

I found this a good read. Everything was mellow in the good way; there was the right amount of everything. Love the whole animal bonding concept not to mention Zero and Shiki's friendship. I would love to read more from this, and I would love to see how you carefully craft their friendship. (Hopefully, no yaoi though I'm not against it. It's just that this story dispensed the genuine friendship vibes, and I would love to see genuine friendship between Shiki and Zero, who happen to be the two most mysterious, silent and reserved characters. Judging by this chapter, I think you can pull it off.) Update soon! :)
Cheliz chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I LOVED IT! DO NOT ABANDON IT! PLEASE!
infirmis chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
It's soooooooo cute! I really love it, and i'd be very happy if you continued. I think you displayed shiki's character perfectly
KxZ fan girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
is not bad. is rare to have shiki and zero pair up in stories regardless of what genre. good :D
starlight145 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
awesome please write another chapter I want to know what happens to senri and I reckon you did an awesome job :)
hellion-Hound chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I love it please write more! it's just to cute there is hardly any Zero and Shiki fics (even just friendship) plus there is Lily usually everyone forgets about her so please write more *puppy dog eyes*
Aven Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I love it, I've always loved that paring but there is usually not many fan fan fictions about them and some which are don't really catch my attention which yours does. It's an amazing start I hope you decide to write more I'll be looking forward to it.
nekotsue chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I hope you continue with this story it'd be nice to see Senri and Zero's friendship develop with Lily's aid.