Reviews for The Father of Truth
ZoraBriallen chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Please continue! Please please please! :-)
Elafi Milo chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
You know, normally I wouldn't touch a time-travel fic-the whole concept scares me to death. But I really like what you've done with this one. Thank you!
Raye Silver chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
I love the concept and can't wait to read more
Mystic 777 chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Hm what an interesting tale you have here. I look forward to seeing where you take it.
Amy Ellis chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Hey :) i love this story! what a cliffhanger! please please update soon xx
Sapphire Roz chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Hieiko chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Ooh. Liking how this is going so far.
Happy to read it chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
This is very good and interesting. Please keep going. Thank you for writing this.
Mari chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Bravo!
OkieDokieLoki chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
That was so amazing! I Loved this chapter, especially how Loki is all miniature genius and talks about the future and Tony is all uncomfortable and "yeah, about that". Keep writing!
Oriana8 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
I can't wait to read about the time-traveling duo residing in Stark Tower! Update again soon!
OkieDokieLoki chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
This is absolutely amazing! I am blown away by the writing, the plot, and how accurate the characters are. Update soon! Please please please please please!
angrbodagiantess chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Oh dear, I nearly lost it at the "Nevermore, I assure you" line. XD And it is Huginn! I always like it when those ravens are added to fics.

Hm, so even though I've seen the idea quite a bit in fanfics, I liked the way you presented the "Loki's eyes are green" bit. The flow of that scene still added some oomph to that line, somehow. I also love that it's *Hawkeye* that catches that, it's typically Stark or someone else, and it makes more sense that the person who has excellent vision notice that...not to mention his familiarity with Loki, lol.

It'll be interesting to see everyone at the tower! Pre-film Thor and Loki are always fun to read, but them time-traveling and coming to Earth brings something very new to the table.

Anyway, a nice chapter! Looking forward to more.

(I normally wouldn't even think about mentioning this because most authors wouldn't care, but your grammar is impeccable, so I will. ;3 The line: M'lords," he squawked, "I must return to Asgard" is missing a quotation mark at the beginning. That's all! )
skydancer2ooo chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Pretty good so far. I think the Avengers are about to get to know the ugly side of Thor. They are about to see the complete asshole Loki hates, and see who the better brother has always been. I don't think Steve is going to tolerate Thor bullying Loki. I hope Nat and Tony become friends with Loki. He could use some. I also hope they find Loki wasn't in control the last time. JARVIS should have back up video of Loki while he was in the tower. Also SHIELD should have some of their own.

I sorry but I hate the Boy Band 3 and their Lady B¡tch. Anyhow goid chapter update soon.
Hello chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Can't really say much since this is just the first chapter, but I'm definitely interested. All of the characters seem pretty IC so far, and the idea of having younger ThorLoki come to Midgard is great. Can't wait to see what you do with this story.