Reviews for I Think I'm in Like With You
tinkermist99 chapter 5 . 7/1/2017
plz update
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
I love Riley and Danny together they are just adorable. This story was very well written.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
This is soooooo good please update as soon as you can thanks
BurnKa chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
So you're going to have to update soon before I cry from withdrawal symptoms ! Great fic babe !x
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Moore! I only didn't like the journal chapter, but the 4th was SO sweet!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I loved your riley fluff and how you used actual events from the show in your story. Fantastic!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
"The friend zone is dark and scary." my favorite line from this chapter. I'm loving your story so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Great beginning and I love the cliff hanger at the end...must read chapter 2 now.
ChocolateSkittles chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
I just started reading this. I LOVE IT. DILEY ALL THE WAY. :) I cant wait until you update again.
cas chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Love love love it! I can't wait for more!
McFlyandTwinkies chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Oh my Rowling! That was so cute. I bet my hearts time traveling cuz it's going 88 mph. I never liked Ben and Riley together, I don't think he could make her truely happy. But Danny could. I think Ben should end up with Anglena so Emma could have a happy home with both her real parents and Danny and Riley could be together. So cute
MBB chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
An start for a story. You take a difficult starting point with Riley and Ben only just having broken up, and make it work by using the appartment angle.
I can't blame Ben for their breakup as he clearly to all chose Riley, and i think she should have fought for what she wanted (3 years in and the writers still can't make up their mind).But i understand Danny siding witg Riley, it fits his it is a moment for Danny to make a move*. I'm just a little disappointed that you rushed tothe drunk hookup. While it fits with the show, i think it is too fast for their relationship, and you had (have) a lot of potential with your appartment angle.

I really love your diary entries. They break up the story nicely, and provide insight in Danny. And most important; you write them well

*on a sidente Im a little surprised there are no D/Rfics yet set around the time cabsule yet, with both single, and a box of hiddn treasuse wheregirl X marks the spot
vanillaXtwilight chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
I love this! You are doing such great job! There are too few stories for baby daddy so thank you for keeping at it...I think you do a great job of capturing danny's voice as well as the other characters...all of Ben's dialogue is perfect! But anyway I really really really hope that you update soon cus I can't wait to see what will happen next! :)
Beth chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
More, more, more!
Lauren chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
I wished they'd put them together already on the show