Reviews for The Dark Angel
UniquelyMe12 chapter 7 . 2/27
I love this story so far. The one thing I've noticed this far, except for this chapter, Harry has been eating to complex of food for how starved he was.
Bad comparison but during the Holocaust, people would die from being starved so long, if the food was to complex after not having a substantial amount of food for so long.
CraftyWott chapter 23 . 2/18
Wait, so in the UK, they say "happy Christmas"? Interesting...
Quetzalcoatl-hunter chapter 54 . 1/9
*tears of conflicting emotions*
Anony chapter 14 . 11/12/2015
He's off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard that's Snape~
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. XI
CryingKittenForever chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
It is spelled Lily. Just an FYI. Love the story!
L88Z chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
It's a shame you keep switching your tenses. Your story is good yet uncomfortable for a reader to read because of your tenses.
PotionPhoenix chapter 54 . 1/17/2015
Ok, I LOVE this story. The only thing that I hated was that they had to keep their appearances up even after voldermort was dead. I was just wondering ur thoughts? I really loved the chapter about Harry being drunk, that was rather humorous, as well as the chapter Harry was trying to drown himself. The way you described it was perfect. Thank you so much for writing this. See you soon!
Tophats and Tailcoats chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
I like this so far, it logistically makes sense and your writing style is logical and sensible.

Just one little thing: Why's Luna in the Gryffindor dorms when she's a Ravenclaw? It would make more sense for someone like Lavender Brown or Parvati Patil helped Hermione.
The Potters of the Future chapter 16 . 9/24/2014
It actually said in CoS that Ron's fine with dead spiders
SakuraKoi chapter 23 . 8/16/2014