Reviews for Prey
feliciatheporcupine369 chapter 1 . 2/24
I love this story! ;) I love the suspense, the characters, Flakes, everything! If you like, I got a good name based off Fliqpy's places of where he targets... and by that, I mean that it's based off the large groups of people..
Fliqpy will now be dubbed... The Killer Soldier. Or The Party Killer.
Anywho, please update! This was a very good story! ;)
~ Alana
Lunamon97 chapter 3 . 2/11
I've grown to be such a fan of your writing, it's amazing! I love your details, the characters and their personality, the horror, it's awesome ! I hope one day you decide to keep updating. If so, I'm looking forward to it~
Anon chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Thanks man that was intense I'm routing for the action though between Flaky and Fliqpy(?)
Like, I think Splendid might get killed though he sounds like such a great guy haha
ohyus chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
It's me again, and I'm back with my sparkling, rainbow unicorn rope to tie you up with xDD
I love this story, as I do all your other stories, so please keep it up.
I'll be waiting for the updates homie.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
I'm so glad that you updated, I almost believed that you had given up on the story. This brother sister moment was such a tear-jerker.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
Flakes was right all along... I regret my decision. I feel bad for everyone, even Giggles and Petunia (even though they're bitches).
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Please continue with the story. I can't wait to find out what's next.
KairiOliver chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Oh, cool! So this is based off the Collection? Well done, although you might wanna put that in your disclaimer somewhere just in case. Can't wait to see what'll happen next!
RedRoses97 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I honestly love your story. The first time I read it a while back I loved it. And almost a whole year later I still do. I'm always heartbroken when I see that there hasn't been any recent updates. I would be ecstatic if you continued to update this. Or if you continued to right stories like this one. That's all I wanted to say! Other than that, have a good rest of the year!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Please please pplleeaasseeee do more! This is sssoooo fricking aawweessommeee! AhjahsiagHjBzzha /falls
I hope you update ;u;
Endelphia chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Wow...
Such an amazing Start! Those two first Chapters are Great! I'm really Impress by the way you depict Flaky. While she's still the Panicked Stuttering Scaredy-Cat we all know and love, you manage to make her think and act Cold-Bloodedly despite her panicked state, and all because of her very Fear of Dying which force her to fight to Survive, and so Escape the Trap. Magnificent.

And I love her overprotecting Twin Brother! They're so Cute together! Plus I find him Funny and Smart. Because I'm quite Certain the one he called was Splendid right after noticing that Flaky Broke Out her of bedroom...

Your Flippy is Perfection. Mostly because anyway, my Favorite Flippy is Fliqpy, but also because I kinda like the Idea of him as a Tricky Mass-Murdering Sadist... Who's obsess with Flaky. 3

But Giggles and Petunia are Horrible! Of course, I know you Design them this way on Purpose but still! I was quite Freaked Out by the fact they planed for they Boyfriends to rape our Darling Flaky.

And I was totally Traumatized by Cuddles. Cuddles, a rapist? Cuddles, my Dear, Sweet, Precious Bunny-Boy a sexual criminal? No! That can't be!... And then he got Crushed. Oh well. I'm used to him Dying, and since I just can't think of him as a Creepy Pervert, I guess I'm kinda glad he Died. At the Same Time, I was kinda disappointed by Giggles' Survival, even if I realize that by saving her Flaky show how Clever, Generous and Good-Hearted she is... And so be a Heroine for Splendid to be proud of.

Well, In brief as in one hundred I love this! I can't Wait to see Fliqpy's next Lethal Trick, more Flakes and Splendid's first appearance! So Thank You very much for writing this story, Dear Crystalblue19, and Please, continue soon!
Shadowmoonx13 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Interesting story, I like it very much can wait to read the next chapter. Update soon if you can :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
I'm screaming internally this is so amazing aaaaaahhhhhh I can't wait for the next chapter now I need to go remember how to breathe
iHeroine chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
The idea of your trap is cool *w* aaa I want read more the "trap"! C'mon Fliqpy LOL yeah gore. And in this chap I dunno why but Flakes really over protective with Flaky, when he said" I Love You" WHOA INCEST PLZ -shot- 8D *wrongpairing* umm in this story, Flaky more brave than I thought. Nicee! The story just begin, and the fun just start
iHeroine chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
New story whoops :o so there's a new character, Flakes (Flaky's brother) :o haha *imagine* genderbend Flaky.