Reviews for Prey
Flakes was right all along... I regret my decision. I feel bad for everyone, even Giggles and Petunia (even though they're bitches).
Please continue with the story. I can't wait to find out what's next.
KairiOliver chapter 2 . 3/3
Oh, cool! So this is based off the Collection? Well done, although you might wanna put that in your disclaimer somewhere just in case. Can't wait to see what'll happen next!
RedRoses97 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I honestly love your story. The first time I read it a while back I loved it. And almost a whole year later I still do. I'm always heartbroken when I see that there hasn't been any recent updates. I would be ecstatic if you continued to update this. Or if you continued to right stories like this one. That's all I wanted to say! Other than that, have a good rest of the year!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Please please pplleeaasseeee do more! This is sssoooo fricking aawweessommeee! AhjahsiagHjBzzha /falls
I hope you update ;u;
Endelphia des Enfers chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Wow...
Such an amazing Start! Those two first Chapters are Great! I'm really Impress by the way you depict Flaky. While she's still the Panicked Stuttering Scaredy-Cat we all know and love, you manage to make her think and act Cold-Bloodedly despite her panicked state, and all because of her very Fear of Dying which force her to fight to Survive, and so Escape the Trap. Magnificent.

And I love her overprotecting Twin Brother! They're so Cute together! Plus I find him Funny and Smart. Because I'm quite Certain the one he called was Splendid right after noticing that Flaky Broke Out her of bedroom...

Your Flippy is Perfection. Mostly because anyway, my Favorite Flippy is Fliqpy, but also because I kinda like the Idea of him as a Tricky Mass-Murdering Sadist... Who's obsess with Flaky. 3

But Giggles and Petunia are Horrible! Of course, I know you Design them this way on Purpose but still! I was quite Freaked Out by the fact they planed for they Boyfriends to rape our Darling Flaky.

And I was totally Traumatized by Cuddles. Cuddles, a rapist? Cuddles, my Dear, Sweet, Precious Bunny-Boy a sexual criminal? No! That can't be!... And then he got Crushed. Oh well. I'm used to him Dying, and since I just can't think of him as a Creepy Pervert, I guess I'm kinda glad he Died. At the Same Time, I was kinda disappointed by Giggles' Survival, even if I realize that by saving her Flaky show how Clever, Generous and Good-Hearted she is... And so be a Heroine for Splendid to be proud of.

Well, In brief as in one hundred I love this! I can't Wait to see Fliqpy's next Lethal Trick, more Flakes and Splendid's first appearance! So Thank You very much for writing this story, Dear Crystalblue19, and Please, continue soon!
Shadowmoonx13 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Interesting story, I like it very much can wait to read the next chapter. Update soon if you can :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
I'm screaming internally this is so amazing aaaaaahhhhhh I can't wait for the next chapter now I need to go remember how to breathe
iHeroine chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
The idea of your trap is cool *w* aaa I want read more the "trap"! C'mon Fliqpy LOL yeah gore. And in this chap I dunno why but Flakes really over protective with Flaky, when he said" I Love You" WHOA INCEST PLZ -shot- 8D *wrongpairing* umm in this story, Flaky more brave than I thought. Nicee! The story just begin, and the fun just start
iHeroine chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
New story whoops :o so there's a new character, Flakes (Flaky's brother) :o haha *imagine* genderbend Flaky.
AmIObsessed chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
You can blame the belated review on your constant spamming. Making me spend every free moment on writing your request, tch. Talk about rude. Sweetie, that's how you drive away your readers; by scaring them WITH YOUR GHETTO BUTT.

And how long did it take you to write this? Three days? This just shows me the extent of your procrastination and laziness. I should smack you for making me and others wait for updates on your stories because you're "playing video games." -_-

But enough with telling you how bad an updater you are - onto the actual chapter! Well, Giggles and Petunia being total snobs is something new. Refreshing, maybe. Since we always depict them as being the best of friends, it's something new to see they aren't buddy-buddy with Flaky. Can't say I like them, though, and I think they deserved it. Though since Giggles DID manage to survive, I hope you're planning to give her a changing personality.

The blood. The gore. The guts. HOW. I CAN'T WRITE GORE FOR MY LIFE AND HERE YOU ARE FREAKING FLAUNTING YOUR TALENT AND I JUST..Really hate you sometimes. But scary movies are more your thing than mine so I suppose it's understandable (along with how twisted your mind is, it's only expected you'd be this messed up xD). I love reading your gore, even if sometimes I feel queasy afterwards, I like getting an insight on how your sadistic mind works!

..LOL. FLAKES IS SO STRONG. FLAKY ARE YOU SECRETLY A MUSCLE BUILDER? MAYBE THAT'S WHY SHE WEARS SUCH A BAGGY SWEATER, TO HIDE THE BULGING MUSCLES AND TWELVE PACK XD

Update soon waifu!
Other Personalities chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Love it!

Liked how you introduced Flippy that was cool and so was the gore.
Ratty4949 chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
...I know this is in bad taste...but looks like Handy lived up to his namesake!
...Giggle can make some more of her lemanade now!

...I'm a horrible person...

Oh god, I nearly puked at the gore and I'm only reading about it! Poor Flaky! DX

You don't need to work on you gore! Your already so good at it!
Angel-that-saves-17 chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Im just putting out there they deserve it! Because periuna and giggles are trying to make poor little flaky (Im calling that) a sult and thank god that evil ( what? I called him that) kill or put tarps anywhere. By the way i love the gore in this it's lovely :)
And anyways love it!
Ratty4949 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Yaaay! A new story, I can't wait/am afraid to see how this turns out!