Reviews for Four Times The Charm
Scorpius02 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Really liked Subaru and her teddiursa doll search. It was cute.

One would think that after having 3 kids, Satoshi would be able to handle them better. 4th one is coming and he still acts like a newbie father.

I like how you always think of the age appropriateness for a pokemon journey. Seriously, how can a parent let a 10 years old kid roam the world on their own? What about the danger? The survival training? The school?!
MikaStoryInc chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Ash finally grew up! And more than just that, he's now a parent with children of his own! I like how this story provides insight to Mamoru's childhood so readers would have a better understanding of his personality. Subaru is so adorable! She's my favorite character in this along with her stuffed Teddiursa, Ruka. It's also nice how Satoshi's wife plays a somewhat comedic role in this story despite being in labor by previously making threats to throw a bike at her husband.
SighDuck chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
That was... surprisingly good. I enjoyed it more that I thought I would. The only trouble with the writing I noticed was to do with tenses, but it was a minor problem and easily brushed off. Good work.