Reviews for The matchmaking of Mikoto Uchiha
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This was pretty interesting. Unlike other Sasusaku stories I've read, I feel like your's stays true to their characters.
Cal-Kitty chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
awwww mikoto i miss her so much. she would do something like this though.
Cyndy-kawaii-chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Oh my goodness, the tears in my eyes...
This was amazingly cute!

Oh, i always thought Mikoto would be one of the couples biggest shippers! And this was a wonderful one shot, it smiling so much in glee and can't stop!

Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This is like the sweetest thing ever? I think we need more fics like this cause it was adorable and a little angsty but mostly just so damn sweet. And weirdly, I thought it was quite emotional. Like despite the fact this was entirely from Mikoto's point of view, it wasn't hard to tell what Sasuke and Sakura were feeling and such. It was really nice.

Good work! :)
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
this is awesome! 3
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Beautiful! I hope you have some more chapters planned or have this continued! It's beautiful!

I could see Mikoto planning something like this. I love when she was saying she and Sasuke would make some great babies. I could see her grandma mode kicking in.
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
JAKLDJFLKSJFLKJSALKDFJASLKJFLSKJFLSAJFLSJALFKJADSLKFJSLKJFLSKJAFLSKDFJSD

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY I AM CRYING I DON'T KID I'M CRYING AND BAWLING LIKE A LITTLE BABY BECAUSE MOMMIES ARE SO WONDERFUL AND YO'URE WONDERFUL AND OH SWEET JESUS MIKOTO
THERE'S TEARS IN MY EYES AND I REALLY WANNA CURL UP INTO A LITTLE BALL AND CRY FOREVER BECAUSE IT'S TOO BEAUTIFUL...

No, seriously, people should give waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more credit to your stuff...it's so beautiful T-T
and sasusaku moments *.* I CAN'T WITH ALL THESE EMOTIONS
I'M ABOUT TO TAKE A TEST BUT I SAW YOU WRITING MY PROMPT AND I WAS LKAJSDLFKJSLKDFJSLKJF SHE DID IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT...LEMME LOVE YOU, SEROIUSLY LEMME...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
So cute! I loved this! Mikoto is so funny as a ghost. I love how she haunts people! They're lucky they relented when they did or Mikoto would've called for back up and dragged Fugaku and Itachi into her escapades! I just love her determination and how frustrated she was at Sasuke! This was perfect! Thanks for sharing and have a good day!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
The story was so cute!
However, is it Mikoto or Makoto? You mostly use Makoto but in the summary you used Mikoto. Just wanted to let you know 'cause it kind of confused me. But it was a great story nonetheless!
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Omai! That was so adorable!I
I enjoyed it very much! :)
As always great job and keep writing!
Nadesiko-san chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Love it! You know, my native language is not english, so, its difficult for me reading in english. But this worth it, really! I love the simply way in the conversation of Sasuke and Sakura. Nothing dramatic, just a simple a few words, and that is it. Thanks!