Reviews for You Belong to Me
Knit Bug chapter 12 . 3/18
I truly, truly, loved this story. I'm just floored by it. Such a wonderful family history. Thank you so much for writing this- for sharing something so personal. This story, truly was the best. I loved the sisterly bond... the way you wrote everything, I just loved it.

I know my review won't do this story any justice and for that I'm sorry. Just know that I enjoyed this story immensely.

Knit
Guest chapter 12 . 1/27/2016
Such a sweet and amazing stories you've grown up to! Thank you for sharing this is! This one definitely deserves more reviews!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
Aww shead a tear here...
packermom chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Please, please update this story! It's so well written and I would love to know what happens.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2015
Loved it!
twimima7 chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
Thank you for sharing your interesting story of your parents love story. I really enjoyed it and wished you went on to write more. Hope it gets published one day and made into a movie.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
Love and remember the song, love the happiness they shared and finally together at last.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
I love all the old songs you have given me back memories too. Thank you.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
Awesome story, still crying.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
I love this story if only to keep from crying. Heartbreaking. Great to have a mom that encouraged her heartache.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
I like it.
guineagoo chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
Such a sweet story. Loved reading it!
amber chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I have read this a lot. Many times, in fact. It gets better each time I read it.
blondferretgirl chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
Love It!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Such a touching story. I like that you write what you know. It makes the story better when you include events you are someone close to you lived through it. Wonderful writing!