Reviews for You Belong to Me
tululah chapter 12 . 5/13
Lovely story that has been in my favorites for so long. I love these guys and the time period. I want to follow them into the future. Thanks for sharing your talent.
rebecca's mom chapter 12 . 4/7
Such a lovely and wonderful story. It was a pleasure to re-read it. Thank you XO
dancer54 chapter 12 . 9/3/2018
Awesome!
Cina's chapter 12 . 7/4/2018
Absolutely loved the story of your family. Thank you so much for sharing.
Cina's chapter 8 . 7/4/2018
Loving your story. I was afraid he’d get sent there too. :-(
jermak99 chapter 12 . 5/23/2018
This was so good!
Knit Bit chapter 12 . 3/18/2017
I truly, truly, loved this story. I'm just floored by it. Such a wonderful family history. Thank you so much for writing this- for sharing something so personal. This story, truly was the best. I loved the sisterly bond... the way you wrote everything, I just loved it.

I know my review won't do this story any justice and for that I'm sorry. Just know that I enjoyed this story immensely.

Knit
Guest chapter 12 . 1/27/2016
Such a sweet and amazing stories you've grown up to! Thank you for sharing this is! This one definitely deserves more reviews!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
Aww shead a tear here...
packermom chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Please, please update this story! It's so well written and I would love to know what happens.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2015
Loved it!
twimima7 chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
Thank you for sharing your interesting story of your parents love story. I really enjoyed it and wished you went on to write more. Hope it gets published one day and made into a movie.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
Love and remember the song, love the happiness they shared and finally together at last.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
I love all the old songs you have given me back memories too. Thank you.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
Awesome story, still crying.