Reviews for Reality Roulette
ForgottenGlacial chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
I think the Kyon deadpan snark with Nagato face might be too powerful.
Overlooked Supporting Cast chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
Fun! Getting caught up on your recent updates, and I find I'm really looking forward to your take on the old body-swapping gimmick. Most of the time, it's played to represent themes of empathy, of attempting to fulfill someone else's role. The Gravity Falls episode really opened my eyes to the possibilities of the plot device. It keeps the mechanics but uses it to tell an entirely different story, one about the inherent conflict in sharing space. Two siblings struggling with sharing a room suddenly find themselves sharing literal embodiment. My interest is piqued by your introduction of he idea that thoughts and bodies are not so easily disentangled, and I anticipate rereading the next chapter to compare Kyon's internal monologue against your earlier portrayals.

Thanks for the chapter!
Ghost Man chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
I'll do it for the Nagato in Koizumi's body. Interesting thought experiment. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Pallet and Cerulean chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
I really enjoyed this! I've only just gotten into the Haruhi fandom, and this story is a great way to start out!

The characters have been on point and you write Kyon wonderfully. I also have to commend you on your storyline. It all feels very natural and flows nicely. Keep up the great work!
Ghost Man chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
Hmm. Just randomly saw this. Good idea. Roll with it. I am the vague and mystical Ghost!
Magnificate chapter 2 . 4/6/2016
After the recent lack of good Haruhi fics, this one seems to be worth reading.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
The chapter name fits it,i never expect you let the 'unexpected' came out in the early that thing had got to be big enough for other people to see beside the school
Anony84 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Shame on me for taking this long to read this.

I'm impressed with how well you can write for Kyon. You really nailed it. :D The other characters as well, but since Kyon is the POV character, he warrants the most praise. Well done.

I noticed one or two things to mention. "Oh Asahina-san, forgive me, for as much as I might want too I cannot save you..." Curse spellcheck for not being able to catch to/too mix-ups.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, their usual meetup spot is outside Kitaguchi Station, based on the real-world Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station. Unless you were thinking of a different place that I forgot about.

It felt a bit odd for Nagato call Kyon by his name, but it wasn't too much of a stretch. She usually calls him "Anata," or "you," but that'd be a weird way to start a phone call. xD

"I tell my parents that I'd forgotten to return..." It felt a bit weird to go from present-tense to past tense in the same sentence like that, but it might just be me. Personally, I also feel like there should be a paragraph break when it goes from someone else's dialogue to Kyon's internal thoughts.

I laughed out loud at Kyon's "Just thought I'd drop in" bit. Classic. xD Seriously, I'm excited for this story, so keep it up. You've successfully made me question my own Kyon-writing skills. :'D

-J