Reviews for The Pain Seeker
phoenixgirl26 chapter 23 . 11/27
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, I only wish there was more, thanks for writing, :)
EchoL4 chapter 9 . 3/27
I feel so sadist right now cuz I'm actually looking for torture Harry fics... But good story even though Harry seems slightly over emotional
Nancy chapter 8 . 1/18
I would be sooo scared if i woke up in a coffin i would not know what to do i would probably do what harry did scream at the top of my lungs but not claw
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Sarah chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
Ha ha
Sarah chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
You are so funny
Pepper-up Pomfrey chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
What! Omg! He's alive SOMEONE DIG HIM UP!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
Je crois que jai pas postée la review donc jen poste une autre, au cas où.
Je crois quon est tous dérangés daimer des histoires comme ca mais cest vraiment trop cool ! Jadore quand Harry est malade, mourant, blessé, disparu, torturé et jaime surtout quand tous les autres se font beaucoup de soucis ! Mais il faut quand même que la fin xoit assez heureuse, il doit y avoir un miracle ou un truc de ce genre... Cette histoire est vraiment parfaite parce quil y a tout ca et parce que on se dit toujours "Mon Dieu, quest-ce qui peut arriver de pire encore ?!" et que finalement il y a toujours quelque chose de pire ! Cest vraiment génial et on est tous cinglés et très sadiques ! Dingue et fière de lêtre ! :-)
Free Siri chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Is this a sequel to something?
smilinglizards chapter 23 . 3/25/2013
LOVE THIS! Youre so going on my favorite authors!
Girloveshugs chapter 23 . 3/24/2013
great story. i was wondering, if you make a story for Angel
Nanchih chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
What happened to mentally calling Indra?
Jeanie21 chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
I love you for writing this longer epilogue! :) This story was great! Loved the staff idea! And Prudence and Angel were funky characters!
SafaiaFureia chapter 23 . 3/16/2012
Woman, how can you keep dissing your writting? You have got a wonderful way with words, your stories catch the attention and hold it as well as if not better than many of the published authors. The only thing that isnt as good with your writting as thiers is that you need to learn how to do the fluffing of the story. Ie. more in the line of discriptions and such so that a 50-100 page book goes to something more like 6-700 pages. You know what I mean?

I love how you did all 3 sections of story. I found your stories by accident lolz was googling a random phrase and it happens to be the name of your other set (somewhere I belong :P). I decided to starton this set first though since twas earlier. I was about to go to bed (30 mins from the time I found your stories lol) and now 5.5 hrs later am just now finishing lol. I got too caught up in them to stop.

I must say that I am very glad that I started reading the story after it was compleated. If I had started earlier the cliffies would have driven me nutsy :P Well written, wonderful plot, and interesting twists, please keep up the good work and quit dissin yaself :D
BananaCracker333 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh, probably should have looked closer for a sequel.