Reviews for The Pain Seeker
nightpurr1 chapter 15 . 4/27
Good chapter. So VERY glad Vernon got what he has got so far. I was also happy that you wood Dumbledore coming up with the mirror for Harry. I think Harry should have it with him always.:-).
nightpurr1 chapter 9 . 4/27
Sorry but I have to ask this, even tho you might not get to read this. How long did it take to get rid of the roommate(s) problems? Do you ever think of the problems they cause after all these years? One more question. Can you finally find things about the roommate time to laugh at? I hope you have laughable memories when you look back at that time period.
nightpurr1 chapter 8 . 4/27
I am so very glad this story is completely wrote or I am afraid I would be saying bad things about the cliffy that you left hanging. MUST GO READ NEXT CH!
nightpurr1 chapter 7 . 4/27
Ok, I agree you are EVIL!
I can't hardly see, my eyes are blurry from the tears in them.
nightpurr1 chapter 6 . 4/26
Oh wow this is so strange! I wonder if you still are setup to receive reviews from your FanFiction stories. I just checked on how LONG ago it was that you wrote this story. Here ii am the first time I am reading it!
Wow, I feel like I have just stepped back in time.
I bet you know now why Snape is one of my favorite character in the HP books & Movies.
How odd does this make you feel.
I must say that I am sorry for expressing myself so strongly in a couple of places. I will try to remember what books & Movies would of been out when you wrote this. Will at least I understand why you felt like you did about Snape not being your favorite.
nightpurr1 chapter 5 . 4/26
WOW! Sorry but this is the VERY first I got even a hint that anyone brought charges against Vernon. Plus not only do I not remember that in the previous story but I don't remember anything about Harry having to make a statement or any of the others on his appearance when he was rescued. I really sorry. I guess I need to go back a read it over carefully.
Love the way you put mystery into your story
nightpurr1 chapter 4 . 4/26
Why would he have to spend Christmas with them? He never spent Christmas with them b4. Plus he should of been told that if he would like to spend Christmas with them. He might be able to.
Just a bit of in put.
nightpurr1 chapter 3 . 4/26
Question - you said that this was written in memory of one of the gentleman that had played Albus. I hate to admit that off hand I do not know if he was the first Albus or the second one. Keeping that in mind I have to admit that I was surprise you took your story quit this way. if I remember correctly, you had wrote that Albus had given his word to Harry that he would never go back to Vernon & his family again! I would of made sure that when he found the pass student to go to the meeting with Vernon to talk to Harry that she would of got Harry's story as will as Arthur's & all other's that witness what happen from them first. I mean she didn't even know what happen in the first place.
Plus the safety, health & all general well being of the child would come first. I guess I am going THE long way around saying that Albus would of had child abuse & endangerment charges brought upon him if he chose to try too get Harry back.
Sorry that I have got so intent with my feelings about this but Thierry is a few things I can't stand that's hard an any way to a child or an animal.
I will not of course not read this story. I really enjoyed you SIB's too much not to give this a fair chance.
I don't know how I missed this story in the pass.
phoenixgirl26 chapter 23 . 11/27/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, I only wish there was more, thanks for writing, :)
EchoL4 chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
I feel so sadist right now cuz I'm actually looking for torture Harry fics... But good story even though Harry seems slightly over emotional
Nancy chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
I would be sooo scared if i woke up in a coffin i would not know what to do i would probably do what harry did scream at the top of my lungs but not claw
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
.FUKIN' HELL!?
Sarah chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
Ha ha
Sarah chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
You are so funny
Pepper-up Pomfrey chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
What! Omg! He's alive SOMEONE DIG HIM UP!