Reviews for In The Shadows
I love different storys of superman
read
GatorWithShades chapter 48 . 3/3
I like the story, it was good. I’m a bit put down by the ending. But hey, nothings perfect
'Clark took a seat near the back, away from the others in attendance. He had the Smallville Crows baseball hat in his jacket pocket, having taken it off as he entered the building. It was just one of those things you do and don't even think about why you're doing it. It just seemed like the polite thing to do. As he waited for the lecture to start he idly wondered if it was where the phrase 'hat in hand' came from.'

Really? How stupid is he?
He knows people are looking for him and can't even bother changing a cap? Is he 5?
dyslecksec chapter 24 . 10/18/2021
The whole cat and moues thing between Diana and Clark was brilliant, I loved every moment of it.
Artimuos Sen chapter 19 . 12/28/2020
Wonder Woman would easily capture Clark, she is a trained Amazon, but in most fan fiction she was always naive or clueless as how the world work, maybe it was mostly because of JL animated series.
Artimuos Sen chapter 15 . 12/28/2020
Martian Manhunter is kind of villain in here, he could obviously helped the Kent's bit instead just watched from afar just to save his hide, Smallville Jones was much better portrayed. This is something I never liked in these stories of your where make life difficult for Superman without good logic or make him stupid instead of trusting guy.
Jason123456 chapter 48 . 11/17/2020
Great story. Question who was project omega? Waller had her locked up and she escaped but you never said who it was. I was guessing supergirl. But if they had no idea how to catch Clark ,how would they catch her.
Artimuos Sen chapter 42 . 10/4/2020
I am amazed that Lynch and Waller haven't jailed for it, if this kind of black ops operations came out in public, people like that surely imprisoned.
Artimuos Sen chapter 40 . 10/4/2020
Lori's explanation is really flawed, Clark maybe an alien but he is raised as human an American human and he will follow human culture no matter what, it is just like some couples adopt children from other countries and raise them in their culture and environment.
Guest chapter 48 . 5/14/2020
Great story, thanks.
Guest chapter 48 . 3/23/2020
This is still an incomplete ending. This particular story may be over but there is still so very much that is unanswered. Is SM going to have a secret identity? If so, what is it going to be? "Clark Kent" is a non-issue as that ID has been exposed. A new ID has to be unassailably emplaced. What about the potential for a SM-Kori-WW love triangle? Kori may well be of the "the more the merrier" mindset but I doubt that WW & SM are. Will there be a "Fortress of Solitude?" You mentioned Daxam but is Supergirl out of the picture? What kind of trouble will Lois cause? What about Lynch & Waller? Where is Darkseid's daughter? There are just far too many questions.
Guest chapter 46 . 3/23/2020
I forgot to mention that you have quite a few spelling errors.
Guest chapter 45 . 3/23/2020
The State of Florida is only a glorified sand bar. The "hills" in the northern part of the state are basically sand dunes. You don't find real dirt until you get close to the Georgia State Line. Somewhere in that area sand has blown over bedrock and the sand eventually gives way to genuine soil.
1,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »