Reviews for In The Shadows
vfr6 chapter 48 . 5/4/2015
Yay! Its finished!
Congratulation!
Another Elseworlds fic? Or a mainstream story after this?
Mcspender chapter 47 . 4/30/2015
Hail Hannibal, Last of the Cathar people!.
You will stand in front of your ancestors as they greet you in the other side, because you keep your honor until the end.
Darth Marrs chapter 47 . 4/30/2015
Great, epic battle.
zeroSpiral chapter 47 . 4/29/2015
AWESOME!... Sup-*static* is back!...
dark knight chapter 47 . 4/29/2015
More. We hunger for more of this amazing and delicious story.
CripticCynic chapter 47 . 4/29/2015
The only actual gripe I can have in this chapter is the fact that Superman isn't fast enough to cross one galaxy, when he could do so in most Canon Comics. So he is a bit de powered.

Other than that, it's an OK chapter.
RandomDude chapter 47 . 4/29/2015
A great chapter! (And a really good recovery from Clark trying to fly back to Earth.)Keep going!
Hnsel Lagoon chapter 47 . 4/29/2015
Well this is depressing
1natbug chapter 47 . 4/29/2015
Wow.
magitech chapter 47 . 4/29/2015
Great chapter

The fighting was well done and without going into overlong details
patattack chapter 47 . 4/29/2015
Pretty damn intense fighting. I also liked that little power play between kanto and lashina. Very nice.
Tenro100 chapter 47 . 4/29/2015
Very awesome and enjoyable read full of action and Suspense this chapter was wotrh the wait
Dragon451 chapter 47 . 4/29/2015
If this is Hannibal's end it is a fitting one. I have enjoyed this story. As Clark saved people all around the world from the legionnaires' it will be interesting to see what the reaction to any attempt by one government to contain or imprison him will be. I remember once Superman was declared a citizen of all of earth and not just any one country. Thank you for the story so far and I look forward to the next installment.
VFR6 chapter 47 . 4/29/2015
Oh wow, congrats on nearly reaching 1.2k reviews. Highest reviewed fic you have written, and its not even finished! Its barely chapter 50! If tvtropers didnt recognize your name, I will make them so. Let me see if I can list your name under Alternate Universe fic writer on their recommendation page.
One or two more chapters to go?
After this is finished, what kind of setting and plot you have in mind for your next one? Or a long break is in order?
Hey, lets go down the Supergirl-is-Cousin-In-Name-Only again. Age difference can easily be rectified by having her pod landed when Clark is teenager, not in his late 20s.
Or Superman-start-in-Gotham route again, but Batman is far older then him... and Kal as Bruce's new protege. Dating Oracle/Barbara Gordon, trying to be dark and mysterious as Batman but failing, with funy results.
Igornerd chapter 47 . 4/29/2015
I had to admit that I would've expected a confrontation between the Cathar leaders and Clark but I can see why he would choose to fight the invading legions in the areas of the world where the hero were not present.
1,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »