Reviews for In The Shadows
Jason123456 chapter 48 . 11/17/2020
Great story. Question who was project omega? Waller had her locked up and she escaped but you never said who it was. I was guessing supergirl. But if they had no idea how to catch Clark ,how would they catch her.
Nagraj chapter 42 . 10/4/2020
I am amazed that Lynch and Waller haven't jailed for it, if this kind of black ops operations came out in public, people like that surely imprisoned.
Nagraj chapter 40 . 10/4/2020
Lori's explanation is really flawed, Clark maybe an alien but he is raised as human an American human and he will follow human culture no matter what, it is just like some couples adopt children from other countries and raise them in their culture and environment.
Guest chapter 48 . 5/14/2020
Great story, thanks.
Guest chapter 48 . 3/23/2020
This is still an incomplete ending. This particular story may be over but there is still so very much that is unanswered. Is SM going to have a secret identity? If so, what is it going to be? "Clark Kent" is a non-issue as that ID has been exposed. A new ID has to be unassailably emplaced. What about the potential for a SM-Kori-WW love triangle? Kori may well be of the "the more the merrier" mindset but I doubt that WW & SM are. Will there be a "Fortress of Solitude?" You mentioned Daxam but is Supergirl out of the picture? What kind of trouble will Lois cause? What about Lynch & Waller? Where is Darkseid's daughter? There are just far too many questions.
Guest chapter 46 . 3/23/2020
I forgot to mention that you have quite a few spelling errors.
Guest chapter 45 . 3/23/2020
The State of Florida is only a glorified sand bar. The "hills" in the northern part of the state are basically sand dunes. You don't find real dirt until you get close to the Georgia State Line. Somewhere in that area sand has blown over bedrock and the sand eventually gives way to genuine soil.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/22/2020
The Green Lantern Corps does NOT police just the Milky Way galaxy, they police the ENTIRE UNIVERSE! In DC comic book canon the planet OA is at the exact center of the universe. According to the now old-style canon the universe was divided into 3600 sectors with only ONE ringbearer per sector. Why only one makes NO tactical or strategic sense whatsoever. Our sector now has at least 5 Green Lanterns. There could be 1000 GLs per sector and there still wouldn't be enough.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/22/2020
"On your left." Really? Oh, hah-hah. I get the reference. It actually is amusing
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2020
Just thought I'd say that I'm enjoying your story. HOWEVER, you do have quite a few grammatical errors. It's amusing how quickly you wrote off Lois. You might find this amusing: Sometime in the mid-70's the old "Superboy" title wrote their own AU version wherein Kal's ship lands somewhere in the African rainforest and is raised by apes a la Tarzan. It was both silly and interesting at the same time.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/22/2020
At least you haven't included "Beppo the Super-Monkey." Br-r-r, that was a horrible idea from the'50's or '60's. A Kryptonian monkey-it even wore a blue shirt, red shorts (but I doubt that it wore a Super-Diaper), and a red cape. Yup, the idea was as bad as it sounds! Originally both Beppo and Krypto were test subjects for Kal's ship (which itself was only supposed to be a fully functional scale model).
Guest chapter 15 . 3/22/2020
No Kara Zor-El? Too bad.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2020
The "S" in SHAZAM stands for "the WISDOM of Solomon" (emphasis added). So why does everyone seem to portray Shazam (the ORIGINAL Captain Marvel, by the way) as a pathetic little boy? I just don't understand.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/22/2020
I used to know someone who would always say "Kent Clark" instead of "Clark Kent." Since this is AU fan fiction why not "Reed Richards" (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2020
I've been trying to remember the last time I saw a payphone. I think that it's been at least 20 years. How many people under 40 even know what a payphone is, or is it was? Are there even any functioning payphones anywhere in the world? I think every community should have at least one working payphone for both sentimentality as well as for emergencies.
1,343 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »