Reviews for Would You Like Another Slice of Evil?
Caesar's Ghost chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
At first I was thinking, "Of all the sounds for a time machine to make during the cooling process, it had to make THAT sound." Which is rather amusing. Or at least, I was hoping it was the machine and not some unknown thinking dirty thoughts behind the bushes LOL.

And then it turns out that it's Cooper's squirt gun and suddenly I'm thinking about the old, "This is my rifle, this is my gun" song.

It's funny that she wonders who "that bitch" is and one of the ideas that enters her mind is "someone who never previously introduced themselves". That cracked me up. It's entirely possible, too, when you stop and think about it.

Invisibility cloak. Clever way to hide the time machine.

For some reason I read the line "a mountain breeze carries her scent across the span of their separation" as "carries her scent across the spam". I guess because it's your story I assumed there would be random spam popping out of nowhere. :P

I'm especially fond of Zoey and Iris' scenes when Iris is telling her that she basically has no aim with the laser. Their personalities shine through, with Zoey's colorful language and Iris' long, Poet-like choice of words as she explains why Zoey can't aim the laser. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Twenty-three Pomeranians or one typical Australian spider. I seriously laughed out loud at that. Very funny.

This should be interesting with Hazards, Poke and Clover, or "the Hamiltons" in the story. Love that you refer to them as The Hamiltons. That one made me chuckle.

I hope you'll update this sometime in the near future. You're writing is excellent, and the story itself is so creative and brilliant. Plus I really want to see what happens next.
schizelle chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
Omg! Everyone's here (almost)
Lamia and Dragon are so in character. xD
Somehow I doubt I'm getting those pizza rolls. :P They'd eat it before it got to me!
Which brings me to: How am I imprisoned with Narwhale? What happened? Fish demand rights.
This is so beautiful. c3
Lamia of the Dark chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
o,..,o

snekbite is free! :D
octocelot chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
Tbh I was confused so I read this three times. What year is this I'm so sad. Dark!April needs help

Also what hapPENED OMG

[she doesn't like time travel.] Does Drea know something? Hmmmmm

Okay the scene between Rowan and Sara was so beautiful. Wispy barrier of draperies. Ruins. Mountain breeze. Scent across the span of their separation. Inhaling the sweetness. Roots have intertwined with the terrace's stonework. Brushes thin leaves through Sara's hair. The two overseers.

I cry.

[Fix time!] damn right

I CAN'T BELIEVE ZOEY AND IRIS WOULD BLOW UP ROWAN HOW COULD YOU

[Zoey charges at her co-empress] I can't believe Iris ditched Jo WHAT

One typical Australian spider is definitely the size of 23 pomeranians.

I guess I'm a black sheep in this Dark!AU omg

[The woman reaches out and wraps her fingers around the nape of his neck] YIKES APRIL

["You know damn well I can't concentrate...when I'm lost in a pair of pretty eyes!"] Aproma is real

[never underestimate a sheep] heck yeah

I love Dragon and Lamia's appearances omg

[flamingo training center] god bless

["Oh, Lamia! You crack me up!"] why is this so in character

[dried up brook...] brb crying

[it's the lady in April's paintings!] THE PLOT THICKENS

[A lone gummy bear is all that remains] why you gotta be so real

i CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KILLED BROOKE and WHY IS EVERYBODY IN JAIL

Oh jeez the Hamiltonians. Clever rhyming! There are so many new characters here! Super excited for the next update BC THIS IS SO WILD
Gamemakers chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
Love it!
bloody muggles chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
I'm crying because this is so perfect
madworlds chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
NOBODY TOLD ME THIS GOT UPDATED I AM SCREAMING THIS IS GREAT but heaps of nostalgia :/ (i wouldn't trade chipeerio for the world you're gr9 at shipnames) AND YOU PUT IN A PELICAN YOU ARE WRITING THE BEST FIC ON THE SITE THANKS BYE
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2016
Dammit April, I'm in suspense! This chapter built the plot a bit and I'm dying to know what happens! Lilanna and Iris were so cute, by the way. And thank you for remember that I sneeze a lot. I love seeing the little forum references.

My feelings: !
Gamemakers chapter 8 . 7/8/2016
April THIS IS SO GREAT
The Bickering Kingdom chapter 8 . 7/8/2016
This made me laugh
Penguin!
The Bickering Kingdom chapter 7 . 2/25/2016
This was weird but totally funny.
dreams and desperation chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
Wow, this is hilarious? Just one critisism... it lacks bees.
octocelot chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
I didn't even see this until today which is really sure is ing because I usually get things on the first day

D: what a sad ending
Chelle chapter 8 . 7/7/2015
BECAUSE I WASTED MY REVIEW.

/helps Brookie in stabbing -_-
I was so excited too to see an update. :T April, nya! You can't.. /continues stabbing April voodoo dolls
bronc chapter 8 . 7/7/2015
so i didn't ask anyone if this was okay to do, but
/stabs