Reviews for No Visitors
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/8
Yeah, Odin is so foresighted, he doesn't realize that Thor *still* isn't ready to be king and that it's all Loki's fault. How dare Loki point out his mistakes!
Knaruto chapter 1 . 6/9
Me think, this family does have heavy issues. I suggest they consult. Lol
readingaccount chapter 1 . 3/11
Hilarious! So awesome.
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 3/8
Haha hilarious!
Revan-217 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
life can never make everone happy.
Brenden chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
goodwork
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Odin was one horrible father. Favoritism can be a real bitch.
anjalygrace chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Loki could a lot more damage if he were a lawyer...
ninepen chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
this is hilarious.

Self-indulgent fantasies..."the fictional Loki that lived in his head was a lot more reasonable..." - Hahaha, my first thought when I read this was: Odin? Or Loki fans everywhere? Ha. The Loki that lives in so many fans' heads is just one affirming word and one hug (or, for some fans, one grope) away from total redemption, because after all, it was all really Thor's and Odin's faults anyway. ;-)

"I don't approve of the way you went to Midgard and tried to conquer it." - I can't quite see movie-Thor saying this, but who cares? It's hilarious. I like this very straight-forward Thor who is endlessly frustrated with his non-straight-forward brother.

"I get the feeling that while you know all the right words you really don't feel it the way you should." LOL. I am reminded, somehow, of the famous Princess Bride line: "That word...I do not think it means what you think it means." Again with the stating-the-obvious, straight-forward, slightly naive Thor.

"I barely attacked one city for less than an hour. They were fine." I got an extra good laugh out of this. Loki should have further bolstered his argument with that fact that he also mostly attacked empty vehicles and never once saw anyone get killed. (AKA...yeah, the movie was PG-13...no flying body parts allowed!)

"I was speaking of the dead humans." / "Funny, so was I." - very clever and funny

"I was surprised," Loki muttered. - Ah, and here's Loki being straight-up honest! LOL. Yeah, I do believe that in his rather irrational mindset at the time, he truly believed Dad would've been just fine with genocide. And, hey, TDW kinda seems to suggest he might've been right about that.

This was hilarious and great. Somewhere along the way, I was *convinced* the "catch" for the story was going to be that Loki actually so confused Thor with his arguments that he hoodwinked him into siding with Loki in all this! And the "No Visitors" thing would be Odin not letting anyone else see Loki for fear he'd convince them all that he was maligned and the victim and etc. etc. And that version would also be hilarious.
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
ooh, loki darling
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Yeah, Odin. There's really no winning that one.
K chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
: )

They have the best arguments ever!
jaquelinelittle chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Great!
jdboss1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
i am a BIG fan of Loki

LOVE how you show his pont of view
Madlenita chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Thanks for this story, Loki/Thor talks, i just love them...