Reviews for Dis Guy, Eh?
Great fun to be had
eliteshadow chapter 3 . 4/17
cool story i hope you update and post more chapters please please update and post more chapters to this story i love it i would love to read more! so please update soon!
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
This is such a fun story I'd really love it if you added more to it.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Very interesting, all told. However, I kind of question involving the amazons. They don't really need a power-up, not like Nabiki. And Xander off-handedly helping Ranma's fiancée problem isn't necessary either, for a good story. The backstory you gave Nabiki, and working that to where Xander meets everyone and heals Kasumi was a nice touch. You easily could have Xander be sensitive enough (he must have grown up some from the 16 year old junior he was when he first entered the netherworld) to give Nabiki space with her family to celebrate - understanding that she'd meet up with him the next day. Skip ahead, and they use the leveled up phone to contact the gatekeeper after Xander ensures she knows enough spells to get by before he leaves. I don't mind him visiting many different alternate Earths on his trip home. And that each stop is only a couple chapters - they needn't be long arcs. The Amazons, Akane, Ranma, Ukyo, whomever - they don't need to be pulled into this. Let Nabiki have a solo adventure - unlike all the stories where everyone gets yanked in. Which is where most stories tend to go. But the story is fun, and I like the Disgeae tie-in.
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014

interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Well I approve of what you're doing with Shampoo and Mousse, and Yuri for that matter, even if it does seem a little contrived. It's an interesting twist. Though now I know what Esuna is, but I have to ask how the practical caster knows about magically binding contract.
Ashen Author chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Well...Xander's certainly making changes. And I like that you aren't demonizing Ranma or the Tendos, although I don't understand the magic system you're using. Disgaea you said?

That said, Xander's too powerful for my tastes. He's an interesting character to me largely because he doesn't have powers and has to use training, guts, and planning to get things done. He's sort of like buffy-verse Batman, and giving Batman superpowers isn't usually conductive to a good plot, though this is just a pet project.

Still, I sort of hope you have something bite Xander in the butt. Are other things from Disgaea going to start invading, or will the fact that he gave Nabiki superpowers after knowing her for about ten minutes show up negatively? I'm rather ambivalent on the Nabiki: yakuza wannabe vs household breadwinner scale but the things people are willing to do when desperate are often very different from what they're willing to do in real life.

Nabs has a lot of power she can abuse, as evidenced by throwing around fire at her family. Sure, it was played for laughs, and that's a perfectly valid world-choice, but did she know it wasn't going to cause horrible burns? Also, Xander is supposed to be a practical caster who also knows tantric magic, but the spell he casually used on Ranma didn't seem like either.

In summary, it's an interesting story, but not a particularly gripping one, at least at this point. Xander's too powerful and unflawed to my eyes, though I do admit that he probably went through a bit trying to get through those doors. That said, I repeat, I love your characterization or Ranma and the Tendos. People with flaws, but who generally try to do the right thing, with their main fault being too little thought. And Sailor Moon was interesting, too. Though the level up thing he did to Mamoru seems a little...shallow? Over-sexualized? Eh.

Still, over all, good but not greta, but worth reading more of, and hopefully worth you writing more of.
MadBob88 chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
okay, This is Very interesting. Cant wait to see where this goes. would be cool if xander got his minions in real life. everythings better with minions lol.
Frozen Tempest chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Fellow chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Sweet! I love Cologne and Shampoo.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Is Xander goi g to learn any ki manipulation? It woul increase his base stats quite a bit. I can see both sides of the argument about learning hidden weapons - it would increase his Carrying capacity, but at the same time there is the time comitment,
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
... Tantric magic... with Cologne... *shudder*
MM chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
This is awesome:)
master fireball chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
glad you updated this story and hope for more of your work
Taktuk chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
This is my favorite of your fics by far, with "Walking in Shadows" as a possible tie or close second. I laughed so hard I worried I'd wake up the other people in the apartment. I adore both Ranma and Disgaea and have seen enough BtVS to grasp the characterization, so this was great.