Reviews for So Great a Change
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Sailor Moon new anime will premiere on July 5. Nice story.

What Makes A Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer run,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it...Dad.

Happy Father's Day!
Mother of Tears chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
I'd sure like to see you continue this with a sequel!
gracie789 chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
A nice little moment with Georgiana. I have now noticed that you consistently leave your readers hoping for more. Ah well, we all know what comes next, I suppose. I hope you continue to post.

gracie789 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
A satisfying account of Darcy's change of heart. I like the way you shift his thoughts back and forth between, "how could I have been so awful?" and "most women would think themselves fortunate!" I'm certain that is exactly the way it went down...

gracie789 chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
I think I'd Lady Catherine became the voice of my conscience, I would go mad! Glad to hear that Darcy is feeling the sting, although I always felt that he would have been better served to put her Ladyship on notice much earlier about Anne.

gracie789 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Lady Catherine *will* have her share of the conversation! will she not?

gracie789 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Interesting! You've captured his feverish angst nicely. You've also hinted at a softening of his feelings at the end of his writing. That part felt a little rushed to me, but the gist is there.

I look forward to reading on. Thanks for this.
Trini chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
So Great a Change thewulf Leido
Este tambiƩn me ha gustado mucho.
Gracias por tu trabajo.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
Interesting to hear dArcy's thoughts
At Leisure chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
Wonderful. Loved it...though I do think that you should add at least one more chapter where Elizabeth can see 'the great change' her words have wrought in Darcy (this is a cunning attempt by me to convince you to write more ;)

But that's not necessary, the story as a description of Darcy's change stands strong.