Reviews for An Apostate's Abominable Guide to Kirkwall
najex chapter 25 . 5/19
Can I ask how the writing is going? It's been. . . almost four years after this update, which mentions it might be 'two years' until the next update. Is this still being worked on?
Ragboy7 chapter 25 . 5/13
I just finished reading through all of your Dragon Age stuff and I simply devoured it all over the course of the past few days. I cannot wait for the next update, whenever that will be, and I hope you have been doing well.
EthanTheRenegade chapter 25 . 4/1
It's been awhile, and I got back into a Dragon Age kick, so I had to come back to this. I hope you're doing well.
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I’m a long time reader since 2013 and still come back to read your stories! Can’t wait to see the conclusion to this.
Night Angel Emma chapter 25 . 9/12/2019
Can I just say how much I love this story! I loved all roads lead to Denerim and I love this! Kazar is one of my favourites I just adore him
Ataxius chapter 18 . 10/16/2018
You know, you really don't seem to be doing Kazar's character justice here. This is the guy who is part Greater Pride Demon, who killed the Archdemon once and knocked it out of the sky another time and suddenly he's intimidated by Hawke?
Infernus Fenris chapter 25 . 6/29/2018
*chants*
WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!
dedface chapter 25 . 5/16/2018
Just finished what there was of this. I really hope you continue it. It's great
CarrieVS chapter 25 . 4/3/2018
I am so afraid for Kazar. This is surely going to go wrong. And I do love Kazar dearly - he and Fin were the two characters in All Roads that I really, really liked.

I hope you are still going to finish this, I'd hate not knowing.
Ubersupersloth chapter 14 . 8/25/2017
It was a bit evil of them to kill people who were incapacitated or retreating. "Champion Of Kirkwall"? I don't think so. :p"
Ubersupersloth chapter 10 . 8/25/2017
You seem to be using "deer" and "halla" interchangeably. Halla aren't deer.
firepanda1 chapter 25 . 7/25/2017
Oh man. I loved ARLD, especially Kazar, Zevran, Wynne and Garrott. But your writing makes even my least favourite characters come alive.

AAGK is great as well. Kazar was always my favourite character and you've done a *fantastic* job of having him grow, in both books. There are some really satisfying moments that aren't Prideful.

That said... I miss my favourite pointy pyromaniac. It's very frustrating that every time he is about to do anything, he has to roll over and quash the voices in his head. I sincerely hope there's a resolution to this problem.

But... it looks like this fic is dead. :( Have a follow and a favourite, and we'll all be hoping you return to writing some day.
pucflek chapter 25 . 7/7/2017
When i saw the last update date when discovering your line of gems, i was pretty sad that its not finished and will likely never be. Needless to say, the authors note at the beginning of the chapter was better than christmas. I am pretty sure that however long the wait is going to be, its gonna be worth it.
pushtrak1 chapter 25 . 5/15/2017
When you update this because you've finished it, please post the lot. I look forward to starting to read this story, but I don't start reading incomplete stories. I just cleared some of the stories I've been following that are clearly not going to be updated at all.
manga-neko-96 chapter 25 . 5/1/2017
I eagerly await your return. This story is one of my favorites!